Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Congress may stiff Trump on wall funding". The request is for $1.4 billion. Republicans don't agree. What do you think the wall will cost?

"Congress may stiff Trump on wall funding". The request is for $1.4 billion. Republicans don't agree. What do you think the wall will cost?

Republicans expect the final price tag for the wall could be more than $20 billion! Can you see Congress approving that? Another promise that won't be kept?

Posted - March 28, 2017

Responses

I don't even know how congress can come up with a cost estaminet because Trump hasn't giving a specific design plan - pretty much all he said is it will be a great great wall - it will be a high wall and it will be a beautiful wall. There are probably a lot of costs there not thinking about and I figure it will wind up costing way more then 20 billion. Cheers! 
      March 28, 2017 11:05 AM MDT

Could be or it could be dropped because Congress refuses to fund it! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 30, 2017 10:47 AM MDT
      March 30, 2017 10:47 AM MDT

probably too much
      March 28, 2017 3:39 PM MDT

Hopefully it will cost Trump his job.
      March 28, 2017 4:10 PM MDT

His supporters will never abandon him SBF. No matter what he does/says or doesn't do/doesn't say. No matter if he is indicted and convicted for criminal  activity and  treason due to his entanglements with Russia/Putin and his campaign staff's entanglements as well. His worshippers would probably go to prison with him. They are that stuck on him. I have long-since given up trying to understand why. One person said Trump is the greatest president we've ever had. What do you say to someone who believes that?  Not much, right? Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 30, 2017 10:46 AM MDT