Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Who was the last person who said something so stupid you wanted to slap the taste out of their mouth and what did they say?

Who was the last person who said something so stupid you wanted to slap the taste out of their mouth and what did they say?

Image result for Slap the taste out of mouth

Posted - March 30, 2017

Responses

• lmao....  I feel ya' on this.  Nobody likes those people and there is no reason anyone would.     Kinda reminds of this one person I worked with that I wanted to castrate to prevent reproduction.   Was just like that and the real kicker was, while I and others never could get two days off in a row let alone weekends.  Always had weekends and would always complain how he can't enjoy vacations and weekends because he just worries what is going on at work.  I always wanted to choke him when he would say that.  When we would complain about it he would look us dead in the face and say things like "  I don't know why you people find this a problem.   You have a weekday off to get things done and don't have to worry about what's going wrong for the whole weekend."    He couldn't comprehend that some people aren't as one dimensional and boring as him and like to do things besides kiss managements rear end and be at work.
      March 30, 2017 10:15 AM MDT

Sounds like one of the 'hot shots' at my previous place of employment....Lol
      March 30, 2017 5:29 PM MDT

• But there is another side.  Just today he received a certificate of appreciation for having volunteered 7 hours at the children's safety day.  That is something I would not even had considered doing.   Another coworkers assessment to why this guy is always in everyone's business or asking intrusive question and jumping into conversations is that if he did not no one would ever speak to him.  
      March 30, 2017 7:20 PM MDT

• lolololol

What the hell is a childrens safety day and what the hell does it have to do with washing dishes?
      March 31, 2017 10:34 AM MDT

• 'I'm not entirely sure what this Children's Safety Day is even though I've been with this employer 8 years.  I think it is teaching kids safe bicycling.  We work at a hospital and  the hospital hosts community service events like this.  I don't participate.  Oh, the coworker in question spoke to me to today.  I guess his tantrum is done. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 31, 2017 4:37 PM MDT
      March 31, 2017 4:15 PM MDT

• Ahh BS fluff. I don't blame you for not going.
      March 31, 2017 4:38 PM MDT

Sounds like my brother. 
      March 30, 2017 4:39 PM MDT

There is only one person who is going to have a difficult time with the new rules. 
      March 30, 2017 10:28 AM MDT

• WTH  are you even talking about?  That's either completely out of left field or one very cryptic comment.
      March 30, 2017 10:42 AM MDT

I try not to gripe about my ex too much on here because I'm still trying to keep things civil and, for all I know, he may come here and read my postings. Like many divorced couples with children, finances are a major bone of contention with us. We have the typical divorce mantras. To him, I'm the evil woman robbing him blind, and for me, I can't fathom why a father wouldn't want his children's needs taken care of, especially when he has the means to do it. So, naturally, every time he has an excuse for not doing something, it's always related to the money he doesn't have, which he always blames me for. He's pretty deep in debt with child support arrears as well, which is also my fault in his mind, so there's some pretty good hostility going on. We do keep things civil though, aside from his snide remarks. That's the back story.

So, after hearing his gripes about how broke he is, hearing him brag about his new tattoo was a bit much for me. I was good and just walked away. My mouth would not have stayed shut if I hadn't.

The next time he had the kids, they had been invited to a special screening of a new Disney movie. We had free tickets and everything, but it was only happening at a particular theater, which was about an hour from his house. Given that it was on his weekend with the kids, and they really wanted to go, it was on him to take them. "I can't afford the gas," he lamented. Ok... So, the kids don't go to a kid-friendly activity. When I picked them up at the end of the weekend, I learned they had done a road trip, to a non-kid-friendly venue about 90 minutes away.

Some things, there just are no words for. I know, I know it's not my place. Ya'll don't have to tell me to mind my own business. I stay the heck out of it. I say nothing. What he does on his time is his thing. I can respect that and I do, but for the love of Pete, don't freaking make up crap about how being broke is preventing you from doing something when that's obviously not the case. OMG -_-
      March 30, 2017 10:30 AM MDT

•   That's pretty douchey.

Image result for belt sander  tattoo removal GIF
      March 30, 2017 10:49 AM MDT

LMAO!
      March 30, 2017 4:42 PM MDT

cant remember exactly right now
      March 30, 2017 10:46 AM MDT

Probably my son...he is 16.....this is about once a week.
    Before that is was my daughter at 16...
    Later this year my youngest turns 16....I am not looking forward to this.

But of course, I don't hit my children. I do turn off the wifi though. This post was edited by my2cents at March 30, 2017 4:43 PM MDT
      March 30, 2017 11:06 AM MDT

•   March 30, 2017 11:13 AM MDT