Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Randy D
Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » It's late at nigh. Wake up still drunk and have to pee but toilet involves stairs. Out the window or find a p*ss jug?

It's late at nigh. Wake up still drunk and have to pee but toilet involves stairs. Out the window or find a p*ss jug?

Image result for piss Jug GIFImage result for piss Jug GIF

Posted - March 30, 2017

Responses

Out the window is a difficut option in/of itself.  Personally, that's not an issue.  I will admit that sometimes I just do not want to go into the bathroom...though I do.  Going into a temporary vessel isn't a new concept, though.  Peeing into a bucket in the back of rhe van was just part of working on a construction site.  NBD
      March 30, 2017 10:34 PM MDT

Risking the stairs, out of window is even more risky. I could fall down to the ground, I'd have to sit doing this... You guys have an easier job. Unfair! Gah!

March 31, 2017 3:48 AM MDT

What?  This is very much a sexist question.  Chamber pot or bucket should be an additional option.  That would be my choice.

I had a boss who used to use a large piss bottle.  One night, he accidentally knocked over a full one.  High jinks and fun ensued. I wish I could say I didn't understand why he chose to share that with me but, he knew I would would get a big laugh out of it.
      March 31, 2017 5:01 AM MDT

• If I was equipped differently....out the window for me. I don't want to pick up a pee jug or clean up pee if I would spill it....get enough of that at work.
      March 31, 2017 6:55 AM MDT

• Image result for girl peeing out window
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 5, 2017 1:49 AM MDT
      March 31, 2017 8:22 AM MDT

• Oh no...no...no! I'd end up flipping backwards and falling out the window! I'd rather take my chances with the stairs!
      March 31, 2017 8:36 AM MDT

probably the jug, no point in falling down the stairs
      April 3, 2017 3:43 PM MDT

Hi Glis~  Those three are my only options?  I guess the floor or the bed would be the other two.  Hmmm.  A quick moment of thought. ... 
    O.k. I've got it.
    Knowing me, I wouldn't want to wake anybody by opting for the stairs.  I wouldn't worry about falling.  I'd worry about getting lost and walking into someone else's bedroom and thinking I was in the bathroom.  Oops!  This would not be a good situation to find myself in.  Stairs are out.
    Next, do I have a pee container in the bedroom?  That would seem odd; but, I might find myself stumbling around believing I could aim my pee into an empty can.  This is, of course, is highly unlikely to have a good success rate; BUT, being drunk, you never know.  I might actually think I can! ;)
    If I couldn't find an old Busch beer can to fill with my perfectly aimed urine, I would most definitely opt for the window.
    Shoot, if I'm that drunk, the fall would probably not kill me but do me some good! 
    Finally, after all that, I would probably decide the whole thing wasn't worth ALL that effort. To tell the honest truth,  I would probably pass back out and pee the bed.  I can wash the sheets in the morning and scrub the mattress. 
    I would deserve the self-induced punishment for getting so blitzed and the embarrassment of it all.  Knowing me, peeing the bed would be the least embarrassing thing I would have probably done over the course of the evening. :)  AHhhhhhh!

April 5, 2017 2:07 AM MDT