Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Malizz
Spunky
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Do you dance to music or are you a watcher

Do you dance to music or are you a watcher

Posted - April 1, 2017

Responses

We are dancers.  It's a good way to stay close and uplift the moment.  It is our special thing only between my babee and myself.  
      April 1, 2017 4:04 AM MDT

I think that's really sweet. :-)
      April 1, 2017 8:59 AM MDT

• Not all music is dance music.
      April 1, 2017 5:33 AM MDT

Of course, there's chill'n tunes & then there's dance music.
      April 1, 2017 9:03 AM MDT

• Kinda of a wallflower at concerts.    Actually I stopped going to shows mostly since I decided that $50+ is way, way too much money to deal with an obnoxious crowd of sweaty people bouncing around and being inconsiderate that someone else is next to them   trying to take in the performance. Plus indoor shows are  so loud the music sounds like crap anyway.
      April 1, 2017 6:36 AM MDT

I started my dance career doing ballet ... in my late teens I moved to modern expressive dance ... but I teach just modern dance. I have to agree with you about crowded dance floors though ... they gives me the irrits too. The clubs we frequent are pretty good as the crowd is a little considerate that way ... but the music is loud. :-)
      April 1, 2017 9:21 AM MDT

• Ballet you say???   >devil grin< 
    Yah, dancing is fun when in clubs, home,  or  small groups with the right partner. There was a point I enjoyed raves but that was in my more chemical induced days. By watcher I presumed you meant at concerts and such.
      April 1, 2017 9:44 AM MDT

• Been a long time pilgrim but I know how. Dang eye patch makes it a bit harder but I get by! 
      April 1, 2017 6:45 AM MDT

That's the spirit, dancing keeps us young.
      April 1, 2017 8:57 AM MDT

I danced a lot in my younger days...especially Disco. I like to watch it...stuff like in the movie "Street Dance".
      April 1, 2017 7:25 AM MDT

We combine a little disco when the opportunity presents itself & have fun doing it ... I love watching street dance ... those guys are incredibly talented ... Ive given it a go a couple of times but like any dance you have to be in the zone to get the moves right.   
      April 1, 2017 9:29 AM MDT

• My new job has a constant flow of a variety of music playing all day. I dance along at times. I call it the White Boy Dance. Basically, I just look like I'm having a seizure.
      April 1, 2017 1:10 PM MDT

When the music gets in me, it's got to come out. Yes I dance. Not so much anymore. Most of the good clubs have went away. People seem not to  know how to interact with each other, which was OK with me. I'm not shy, I'd ask you to dance.
      April 1, 2017 4:28 PM MDT

im a watcher
      April 2, 2017 5:33 PM MDT

I'm watching with pearl.
      April 2, 2017 5:34 PM MDT