Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Sports » How many yards do you suppose Payton Manning could throw this for the pass?

How many yards do you suppose Payton Manning could throw this for the pass?

Posted - April 1, 2017

Responses

• No telling with him but I wish he would disappear for good. Never liked him as a Football player and even less in dumb commercials. Feel sorry for the baby even having to be in his hands. Besides, he wouldn't even think of doing it unless he got paid millions and there was all kinds of safety measures. More for his conceited ass than the poor baby! This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 1, 2017 7:21 AM MDT
      April 1, 2017 6:55 AM MDT

If the baby is illegitimately his, not sure how many yards this is but, he will attempt to throw it past the field posts and stands, and into a waiting pick up truck in the parking lot.  
      April 1, 2017 7:10 AM MDT

• It's so disturbing whatever the hell that thing on the baby is.   Looks like a football.
      April 1, 2017 7:12 AM MDT

I think the color is throwing you (pun intended).  It's a terry cloth towel which seems is being used in this instance, as a straight jacket for the baby.
      April 1, 2017 7:17 AM MDT

• Yes it's weird.  It's all contorted and creepy.  Bet you can get a good spiral on it though.
      April 1, 2017 7:21 AM MDT

I think that point, in and of itself, is enough to convict Peyton Manning of being the fiendish perpetrator who wrapped up that poor baby like that.  What a sicko!    
      April 1, 2017 7:27 AM MDT

Not as far as Tom Brady.
      April 1, 2017 8:33 AM MDT