Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Are you surprised that Trump hasn't been impeached yet?

Are you surprised that Trump hasn't been impeached yet?

Posted - April 1, 2017

Responses

• No.  Not really.  To be honest anyone who is isn't thinking clearly.   Does anyone realize the chaos and fallout if any President was impeached as soon as they were elected? 
      April 1, 2017 8:30 AM MDT

Do you realize the chaos and fallout if Trump ISN'T impeached?
      April 1, 2017 8:32 AM MDT

• Possibly.  But immediately impeaching an elected official is a promise of revolt and a breakdown in government trust.  I loath the man too and don't think he's good for the nation.  However it isn't the end of the world like people act like it is. It wouldn't have been any better with Hillary and plus does anyone one think Pence will be better?   I don't, we will then have an Evangelical wingnut who has much more support to get his BS passed.  
      April 1, 2017 8:38 AM MDT

• Yikes... You said "PENCE"

I gotta admit...I despise Pence, but in a twisted world, Pence is much more rational and sane than Trump. 

Did I actually say that? I picked a bad day to stop snorting glue
      April 1, 2017 9:43 AM MDT

• That may be,  still I rather take the bat-crap nut who will be blocked than the slightly more rational bat-crap nut who has friends to work with him.

Outside of our personal distaste there isn't a strong enough case to impeach yet. To be honest I think Pence will be much worse in the case of minority, women's, and gay rights as well.    I could be wrong and very good chance I am, however I feel Pence is more dogmatic in his opposition to them where Trump just doesn't care either way. 
      April 1, 2017 9:51 AM MDT

• You know what dude...At this point, it doesn't matter. 
    Sure...I can voice my hatred for all of them and won't stop, but I'm an empty shell of a man.

This sounds messed up but I get teary and somber when I realize what could have been and how we let both parties put us in this horribly laughable position.

I think that there is an excellent argument for impeachment, we just haven't uncovered it yet. It's been what..not even 3 month yet? We got more than 3 years left.  In regards to the Russian stuff, I think that is where the $ stops. Follow the money.  
      April 1, 2017 10:00 AM MDT

• YUP! This fellow plebe hears ya'.  I think the business " he handed  to his son" is where we need to keep a microscope on too.     As long as the opposition can keep it's poker-face and not give in to certain equal but opposite  radical elements until the right time comes. Hopefully  passions aren't allowed to trump tactics.
      April 1, 2017 10:20 AM MDT

• Oh hell yes...There is shady things going down there for sure.

Also...Ivanka, but probably nothing but a case of nepotism. Daddy's little girl and all.
      April 1, 2017 11:30 AM MDT

•   April 1, 2017 11:36 AM MDT

airplane glue GIF
      April 1, 2017 9:53 AM MDT

• HAHAHA! Look at his hair! I think we uncovered another scandal through mundane Mug chatter

April 1, 2017 10:02 AM MDT

He would make a good character in the movie Airplane.  I think if he doesn't play the part of the nutty guy in controls, he could be that passenger that everyone lines up to smack on the plane.

This post was edited by PeaPod is just popping by at April 1, 2017 1:25 PM MDT
      April 1, 2017 1:22 PM MDT

And don't call me 'Shirley!'
      April 1, 2017 2:53 PM MDT

Hahahaha!
      April 1, 2017 7:27 PM MDT

Seems hopeless !!  
      April 1, 2017 8:39 AM MDT

• Not really.  It's only 4 years If we can't get through that then we were screwed long before and with or without.  We can't get our way everytime flipper.   Don't be like the "Obummer" folk screaming the sky is falling.
      April 1, 2017 8:46 AM MDT

• There's investigations and people are building the case.  It needs to be strong and bullet proof.   When it is we will see it.   As of yet there isn't the proof or the actions for it yet.   Give it time Flipper,  it's likely to happen.
      April 1, 2017 9:08 AM MDT

He came with an anti-impeachment barrier guaranteed for four years.
      April 1, 2017 8:47 AM MDT

Get Met.  It pays !!
      April 1, 2017 8:48 AM MDT

Bahahahaha
      April 1, 2017 9:54 AM MDT

Yes and no... yes because his behaviour warrants it.. no because.....
      April 1, 2017 9:05 AM MDT

You must be British or Canadian.
      April 1, 2017 1:41 PM MDT

Was that a compliment? hmm
      April 1, 2017 2:51 PM MDT

• Look...the big problem is that the Republicans control the gov. If the time ever comes, it will be AFTER they have gotten most of what they want

Trump should absolutely be impeached IMHO. He's a disaster.
      April 1, 2017 9:41 AM MDT