Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Is there a way we can submit suggestions for improvement on this beautiful site?

Is there a way we can submit suggestions for improvement on this beautiful site?

As a suggestion to the maneuverability on mobile devices, I would suggest that when hitting the back button, it would take us to the main page where we clicked on the question instead of having ua go back to the most recent question. This would help alot when we are two or three pages in. Good day, you all!

Posted - April 1, 2017

Responses

Message JA...she can give you updates. Changes take time. Don't AM while driving please.
      April 1, 2017 1:17 PM MDT

• Lol, I'm not the kind to use a mobile device and drive. Thanks for the info!
      April 1, 2017 1:45 PM MDT

on the left of the page 
    is there a feedback button
    use it put in your feedback to JA.

April 1, 2017 1:32 PM MDT

• Sweet, thanks for your answer!
      April 1, 2017 1:46 PM MDT

• I had not realized about that grey button, just found it, very nice Baba
      April 1, 2017 3:33 PM MDT

The feedback tab is best because I keep all the suggestions that come in there. Our dev list is presently somewhat lengthy and we have a significant list of needs before we get to the wants, so things like this will probably be at the bottom of the list for a while. You are not the first to suggest it, but please add it to the feedback. On mobile, it's under "home." That way, it's easier for me to track how many times it has been requested and prioritize things as we progress. You can add whatever ideas you have there and they'll be kept in mind.
      April 1, 2017 2:19 PM MDT

• Oh ok cool. I'll do that. Thanks!
      April 1, 2017 2:34 PM MDT

i dont hit the back button, ive learned to click on the left arrow on top of the page, it opens up and then i click on answermug question list, so much easier 
      April 1, 2017 9:37 PM MDT