Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » I was bicycling the other day and passed an 8 of hearts card on the road. Is the Universe sending me a message? What is it?

I was bicycling the other day and passed an 8 of hearts card on the road. Is the Universe sending me a message? What is it?

Posted - April 1, 2017

Responses

Litter!
      April 1, 2017 4:50 PM MDT

Well, in tarot, the relationship suit is cups, so when you convert from a regular deck to tarot, hearts becomes cups. The eight of cups represents disappointment or withdrawal. Clearly, the universe is disappointed with you for not picking up someone's litter.
      April 1, 2017 6:09 PM MDT

• Oh, I am laughing...this HAS to be the definitive answer....
      April 1, 2017 6:22 PM MDT

• Apropos. I'm always disappointed in myself.
      April 1, 2017 6:26 PM MDT

• Whistle6, I just Googled for you...and the metasymbology of 8♡  is given as 'the healing power of love'...!

So, does that fit into your life right now? If so then you might be onto something, anyway your Q has reminded me of a question I want to post here soon on aMug about Magical Thinking.

And I DO take it seriously, because I use magical thinking myself quite often, and have friends who carry on whole conversations with the universe in such symbolism...it is remarkable and fun, and can be helpful too!
      April 1, 2017 6:47 PM MDT

• My life could use some healing.
      April 2, 2017 3:42 PM MDT

It means in a few months a snowman will be built on that very spot, without a hat. 
      April 1, 2017 7:58 PM MDT

• In a desert?!
      April 2, 2017 3:42 PM MDT

maybe 
      April 1, 2017 9:27 PM MDT