Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Trump took his 14TH GOLF COURSE TRIP IN TEN WEEKS! Why shouldn't he? He is prez. He does whatever he wants. Right?

Trump took his 14TH GOLF COURSE TRIP IN TEN WEEKS! Why shouldn't he? He is prez. He does whatever he wants. Right?

Posted - April 2, 2017

Responses

OMG where and when does this left madness end?
      April 2, 2017 10:14 AM MDT

Madness? I'm sticking up for the guy! I guess you haven't read all the attacks Star. Remember how he used to attack Obama for HIS golf? Well you can imagine how much more attacked The Donald is getting because he is playing so much more golf. But he is the prez. He can do whatever the he** he wants to do including being hypocritical. That is certainly his right as prez. I'm just acknowledging it. But I guess you didn't get that from my question OR you read into my question something that wasn't there. You agree he is the prez. You agree he can do whatever he dam* well wants. So what's the problem? You prefer to not agree? Thank you for your reply (confusing though it is) and Happy Monday.
      April 3, 2017 7:17 AM MDT

Sad part is tax dollars pay for him doing what ever he wants. Not so long ago he was bad mouthing Obama for spending too much time on the golf coarse and that he will never have time for golf because he will be too busy working in the White House. Cheers!
      April 2, 2017 10:43 AM MDT

Trump costs the taxpayer three MILLION dollars every weekend trip to mar-a-lago. He goes there almost every weekend. Plus the taxpayer pays for THREE residences for Trump.

As usual, he is found to be a liar and a cheat. He CONDEMNED like behavior when he campaigned. Now he does it himself.

BIGLY HYPOCRITE !!!!   
      April 2, 2017 11:46 AM MDT

Only those who didn't vote for him are bothered  by how expensive he and his family is. The supporters will defend/justify/rally to his side no matter what he costs us, what he does, what he doesn't do. They LIKE HIM! No matter what. Even if he breaks apart the country into smithereens. He is their guy! Happy Monday Louie! :)
      April 3, 2017 7:21 AM MDT

Yes. Well we are used to his lies by now. Isn't that a dreadfully sad thing to say about a head of state Nanoose? We are used to his lies and don't raise an eyebrow or shrug a shoulder or even roll our eyes. It is what he does 24/7 whenever he opens his mouth.  SIGH.  Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :)
      April 3, 2017 7:19 AM MDT

hes supposed to be working, not playing golf all the time
      April 2, 2017 3:42 PM MDT

According to his supporters he is doing a great job. Thank you for your reply pearl.
      April 3, 2017 7:21 AM MDT