Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » How do you think the meeting between Trump and China's President will go?

How do you think the meeting between Trump and China's President will go?

I don't think it is going to be very diplomatic and I'm worried that Trump will get real cocky with China's President and say something along the lines of - If China doesn't have the nads to control North Korea the US does. Cheers!

Posted - April 2, 2017

Responses

I think Trump has no idea how to conduct a diplomatic meeting with any head of state. 
      April 2, 2017 6:24 PM MDT

I think he'll approach it like he does with business/boardroom meetings. He'll brag about how he won bigly, how America is greater than China, how American girls are hotter than Chinese girls, and then he'll show him how he grabs em. ;p

April 2, 2017 6:33 PM MDT

The Chinese know very well that Americans are bumbling fools in the diplomatic business. When Çlinton visited, China objected to one of his reporters. He took that one off the list without a peep. Even an amateur knows that is what the Chinese call "kowtow", and that it should have been a deal breaker, and he should have canceled the visit.

Çlinton - politician with questionable character.

(It's hard to see the little question mark under the C in some fonts. Sorry.)
      April 2, 2017 7:05 PM MDT

• I think he'll be himself, he didn't get to be a successful businessman without knowing how to conduct meetings to his advantage.

I don't think the Chinese will regard him as a pushover.
      April 2, 2017 9:54 PM MDT

He'll make a fool out of himself
       betcha
      April 3, 2017 5:34 PM MDT