Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Why would a childless person intentionally seek out a single parent to date?

Why would a childless person intentionally seek out a single parent to date?

O_o

Posted - April 3, 2017

Responses

Exactly. I think it would be one thing if they said that on their profiles... you know, if they took the time to explain, but none of them do. They just have a great big zero by number of children and that's weird.
      April 4, 2017 6:35 PM MDT

• Yeah only someone with a screw loose would say something like that on an internet dating site  without realizing  how cringey that comes off as.
      April 4, 2017 11:08 PM MDT

There is a dark side. Sexual predators are known to seek out single moms to gain access to their children, so beware, be vigilant.
      April 5, 2017 6:32 AM MDT

My daughter was unable to carry fullterm.  Her current husbands biggest draw were his children.
      April 4, 2017 5:16 PM MDT

(Very much tongue in cheek answer)---It's not unlike getting an young rescue dog and never having had any interest in wanting to train a puppy.---

But seriously, when I was dating, the woman and the kids (if she had any) were a whole package and the number of kids (or lack thereof) made no difference to me---

April 4, 2017 7:11 PM MDT