Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Will Trump go beyond statements of outrage vis a vis Syria and DO SOMETHING? Or is he all talk no walk?

Will Trump go beyond statements of outrage vis a vis Syria and DO SOMETHING? Or is he all talk no walk?

Posted - April 5, 2017

Responses

But what do you suggest he do about it?
      April 5, 2017 6:49 AM MDT

Obama said that if Syria "crossed a red line" there would be consequences. Syria did cross that line and there were no consequences. Obama will never live that empty threat down. I am not the president Patch. I am an American citizen and painfully aware that talk is cheap and Pols engage in cheap meaningless talk all the time. Trump keeps pointing fingers at Obama and blames him for everything that is going wrong.  Trump is president NOW. Why doesn't HE lead the country and the world and DO SOMETHING besides talk? If I had solutions I'd be in politics. I don't. I just ask the questions that are OBVIOUS to me. Thank you for your question. Did I answer it? This post was edited by RosieG at April 5, 2017 7:18 AM MDT
      April 5, 2017 6:56 AM MDT

I'm just wondering what we could actually do without causing even more trouble. It's horrible what happened, but I'm also scared of what could happen if we intervene. It's just such an awful situation.
      April 5, 2017 6:59 AM MDT

Well by now you know Trump sent 50 Tomahawk missiles to Syria Thursday targeting the Shayrat Airfield. Don't know if civilians were killed too but  they probably were. Now we get to see what comes next? I wonder if Trump will do a first-strike attack on North Korea next? SIGH. Thank you for your reply Patch and Happy Friday!   :)
      April 7, 2017 5:47 AM MDT

Well, I think we see now that Trump does have some action to back up his talk.
      April 7, 2017 5:55 AM MDT

some never see
      April 7, 2017 5:58 AM MDT

In fairness, this question was posted yesterday morning before we sent the missiles.
      April 7, 2017 6:02 AM MDT

I'm not up-to-date on current events for the most part. I'll let the next generation care more.

I guess there is your answer, in your reply.

Thanks two pennies.
      April 7, 2017 8:55 PM MDT