Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Did Steve Bannon have to be PUSHED OUT of the National Security Council? Did he threaten to quit? Why didn;t they take him up on it?

Did Steve Bannon have to be PUSHED OUT of the National Security Council? Did he threaten to quit? Why didn;t they take him up on it?

What does the guy do? What is his job? If he's gone would anyone notice? Is he popular within the INNER CIRCLE or are they ones trying to get rid of him? Are his days numbered too?

Posted - April 6, 2017

Responses

• I think the Donald was a bit threatened that Steve Bannon was sometimes referred to as "President Bannon".  He was an "advisor" who might have been running the dog and pony show called Trump's administration.  He may have been a friend of the Prez .. but I think the Donald is trying to revamp his image by blaming his 35% approval rate on anyone and anything else.  
      April 6, 2017 2:30 PM MDT

Could be. I read that McMaster INSISTED upon choosing his own staff and he did not choose Bannon to sit at the National Security Council table while others who had been there and should have been there were bumped. Good for McMaster!. Bannon is an albatross no matter how you slice it. If he IS Donald's Brain as Karl Rove was for George W. Bush better Trump would be better off being lobotomized. Thank you for your thoughtful answer LC and Happy Friday to thee! :)
      April 7, 2017 3:56 AM MDT