Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » Well I'm the subject of eating urtnesils when will we all just admit the spork is the zenith of eating utensils?

Well I'm the subject of eating urtnesils when will we all just admit the spork is the zenith of eating utensils?

Let's face it.  The spork is the perfect utensil and perfectly serves all eating needs.

Posted - April 9, 2017

Responses

Would be better with a bit of a knife edge on it.. but yea pretty neat.
      April 9, 2017 1:34 PM MDT

• Too dangerous and need a stabber with the knife anyway to hold the food down. 
    if it had a sharp edge we all would look like Ichi the Killer

April 9, 2017 1:39 PM MDT

Oh didn't think of that! My daughter has some plastic sporks with a bit of  an edge for cutting.. but that's plastic..
      April 9, 2017 1:44 PM MDT

• Yah, I have camp sporks like that too.   I want them to finally be made in silverware and  proper table wear though. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 9, 2017 2:36 PM MDT
      April 9, 2017 1:45 PM MDT

Spork you!  ;-)  

They actually have been made as part of proper table ware.  I have one as part of a silverware set that belonged to my grandmother. For me, the problem with the spork is, although it can viewed as having a practical use by campers, when eating soup, or trying to pick up a piece of steak, it just doesn't deliver the way it should.  

http://www.foodiggity.com/a-brief-history-of-the-spork/

April 9, 2017 3:01 PM MDT