Discussion » Questions » Emotions » What issues get you hot under your collar?

What issues get you hot under your collar?

Posted - April 9, 2017

Responses

• Nosey people and not minding one's own business is a big one.   Gossip is another.
      April 9, 2017 5:13 PM MDT

• Same like Glis said .... Even though I have no idea who he is ... If Veena see's this....I've never heard of him. Cos I said so. 
      April 9, 2017 5:23 PM MDT

You mean in my picture?
      April 9, 2017 5:28 PM MDT

• I didn't see you're picture ... But yes . :) my brain is scatered cos I lost all my ears:/ .... I just found my devil ones though :)  I know sounds like I'm high .... But this makes sense to me today. Yes :)no high ... :)my brain is scattered though .. It's fine :) 
      April 9, 2017 5:32 PM MDT

It's Bruce Lee. The most famous martial artist of all time. He made a handful of martial arts movies during the early 1970's. Even Jackie Chan bows to him. LOL
      April 9, 2017 5:53 PM MDT

• I see :) I wasnt born  yet then ...and I only like movies where rabbits get stabbed :p no really:) I watched one movie this morning I liked a lot ....had that one guy from the cowboy movies .... And that other one from the mice and men movie who played Lenny that one.... He played a good crazy person. I liked that one movie and I hate most movies... But that was good and held my interest.... Bah. Foeget what I was on about originally ... Rambly mood :) 
      April 9, 2017 6:02 PM MDT

• One particular hate is when you are standing in a line to be served... You are third back... The person in front of you is waiting... They get served and at that point, generally a she, will start searching through her bag to find the money... Why oh why can't they have the money ready while they were waiting oi line rather than leaving it to the last moment... Sheesh This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 10, 2017 8:55 AM MDT
      April 9, 2017 5:37 PM MDT

• I always want to dump their  oversized purse on the floor when they do that. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 9, 2017 6:15 PM MDT
      April 9, 2017 5:56 PM MDT

• When people back stab me and accuse me of something I didn't do! Tried to help but got stabbed instead. That's a nice Thank you! Grrrrrr.
      April 9, 2017 5:47 PM MDT

I have a lot of knife wounds myself.
      April 9, 2017 5:54 PM MDT

• They take a while to heal too! Been pissed all week!
      April 9, 2017 5:55 PM MDT

The other day I stopped to get some gas. I'm standing there at the pump putting gas in my bike and this idiot pulls up on the other side. He has his stereo blaring at high volume,  "N"word this, "N"word that, G D this, G D that you "Blk" "B" word. You get the picture. This idiot gets out of his car and goes in the store, leaves his stereo on, I guess for the enjoyment of others. We are across the road from a church. Absolutely no respect for the people around him.

“I hate rude behavior in a man (people). I won't tolerate it.”
    Me and ~Capt. Woodrow Call~ Lonesome Dove
      April 9, 2017 6:24 PM MDT

People create issues.
    1. People who blame the South for African slavery. How did they get here?
    2. People who blame the South for the WBTS. Follow the money. Always the money. When has it not been?
    3. People who move from the North to the South(Damn Yankees) and then want to make the South, the North.
    4. People that think being heterosexual is weird. I love women, I can't help it, I was born this way.
    5. People that eat sushi, damn that's fish bait to me.
    6. People who don't like "The Blues".  You haven't the heart for music, so just quit trying.
    7. People that think we shouldn't cut trees. Use a wood pecker or an owl your next trip to the restroom.
    8. People that think the Confederate Battle Flag is racist. You have a computer. Look up KKK 1925 march on Washington D.C.
    9. People that don't like dogs. Watch them closely, they're weird.
    10. People who are able bodied and won't do a damn thing for themselves ! But they still vote.
    11. People that don't know the difference between illegal aliens and legal immigrants ! This one really takes the cake. These people are just pure damn stupid.
    12. People that think Rap is music. It's not. It just makes producer whitey in L.A. big bucks when he sells it.

Other than that, nothing really bothers me.
      April 9, 2017 7:10 PM MDT

Well,  hahaha, apparently I'm a tad bit sensitive about journeys and destinations.  :  )
      April 9, 2017 7:11 PM MDT

Human exploitation and indifference to human suffering.
      April 9, 2017 7:25 PM MDT

You'd think after nearly 150k years it wouldn't be a thing anymore, huh?
      April 10, 2017 7:43 AM MDT

• I find it best to remain issue free.
      April 9, 2017 9:55 PM MDT

• I'm at year 22 without TV. I do not read newspapers or periodicals.  I do not listen to the radio.  It works very well.
      April 10, 2017 7:46 AM MDT

• It came about by happenstance more than real intention.  The only TV I used to enjoy was Star Trek.  My former TV died just as the Next Generation was becoming dull and concluding.  Politics and "issues" just don't interest me.  Were it not for questions here on AM I'd be near entirely cut off from national and world events, e.g. I'm only very vaguely aware some ruckus is going on in Syria.  I had for a time listened to NPR quite a bit. This was oh, 15 years or so ago.  I finally found I just have no interest in the news.  Many people find this position irresponsible and immature. Perhaps it is.
      April 10, 2017 10:00 AM MDT

A lot of stuff. Meh. On bad days wit lousy mood.  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 10, 2017 6:37 AM MDT
      April 10, 2017 5:01 AM MDT

I truly feel sorry for you.......hiding your head in the sand for whatever reason is never good!!

as for TV? sure there's lots of CRAP.....but also lots of GOOD......you have to look for it.......you really should at least glance at the front page of a newspaper every day, or go online; there are many very good news sites that give far more than radio/TV........

how do you rationalize being entirely ignorant of what's going on in the world or even where you live?

oh well, to each their own.......but i strongly disagree with your 'philosophy'........TV/radio is not all bad, or good either........you have to be selective as hell, which is a nuisance sometimes, but for me, rather rewarding....

anyway, live your life the way you want, which has ALWAYS been my personal philosophy........so while I don't agree with you, you are doing what YOU want, which is good for you..........
      April 10, 2017 8:33 AM MDT

I'm perfectly calm, reasonable, and always in control. I can deal with any situation or issue that arises.
      April 10, 2017 8:37 AM MDT