Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Surprising Ways To Break A Bad Mood & Start Feeling Happier #2: Do a little dance... now, that I can understand... you?

Surprising Ways To Break A Bad Mood & Start Feeling Happier #2: Do a little dance... now, that I can understand... you?

Category: Silly Questions.

Today's series is about breaking bad mood. No matter the cause of your bad mood, doing something that distracts you from the negativity at hand will help you bust out of the rut and bring more pep into your energy levels and mood. Whether you want to interact with others or feel more positive on your own, do what works for you for that instant relief and new outlook. (Source: bustle.com)

Dance? Yus? Music music music. Ugh. Don't know what music makes me want to dance today. Gah!

Whenever I feel upset, I turn on some high-energy music and break out a few dance moves. Dancing is great for the soul, and it can be very liberating to just move around freely and have some fun. Create a "happy" playlist for yourself, and turn to it whenever you are feeling low. If you are at work, close your door or head to a quiet area for a few moments to enjoy yourself without judgment.

Posted - April 10, 2017

Responses

I lurve to dance.  The music makes the difference as well.  Always makes me happier. 
      April 10, 2017 5:19 AM MDT

Love to dance myself, just have to find that music that will trigger me in the current mood. Haven't found it yet. Oomph.
      April 10, 2017 9:39 AM MDT

I think we should form a conga line!  Sapphy, you ready?  Go!

(You need to speed past the little story at the beginning to get to the music.)

April 10, 2017 9:49 AM MDT

There's also the Macarena...

Not sure how I feel about them. Usually I would be up to both of them. Meh. :-/
      April 10, 2017 10:05 AM MDT

Both songs just made me think of Las Ketchup. I might be able finding a few moves slowly. Hmm.

April 10, 2017 10:07 AM MDT

You aren't feeling it.  I hear ya.  Do you want to go crazy?

April 10, 2017 11:40 AM MDT

Don't know why, but that one just got me to think about this one. Sheesh. Lol.

April 10, 2017 11:51 AM MDT

LOL!  Maybe you aren't really in much of a mood to dance.  Here's another blast from the past that I don't believe is a repeat.  Probably because no one here is a goody two shoes. ;-)

April 10, 2017 11:59 AM MDT

Ah yes. Remember Adam. A new day. A new mood. Now I want dance. Get out on the floor...

April 11, 2017 3:13 AM MDT