Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Surprising Ways To Break A Bad Mood & Start Feeling Happier #3: Think of something funny from the past... Care to share yours with me?

Surprising Ways To Break A Bad Mood & Start Feeling Happier #3: Think of something funny from the past... Care to share yours with me?

Category: Silly Questions.

Today's series is about breaking bad mood. No matter the cause of your bad mood, doing something that distracts you from the negativity at hand will help you bust out of the rut and bring more pep into your energy levels and mood. Whether you want to interact with others or feel more positive on your own, do what works for you for that instant relief and new outlook. (Source: bustle.com)

Funny from the past? My mind is blocked! Arrgggh! Tell me yours?

We all have silly moments from the past. Conjure up one when you're feeling blue, and let it instantly revive you. If you feel as though you won't be able to come up with one in a short amount of time, write down a list of funny moments from the past that can make you laugh and smile and feel connected to the world around you.

Posted - April 10, 2017

Responses

Ma babee is so funny.  He just amazes me with his creativity and ability to get something accomplished in my behalf. I appreciate all that he does especially the little things.  
    He did something so creative and funny the other day, I will be LMAO for the rest of my life over it.
      April 10, 2017 5:26 AM MDT

Okie dokie.
      April 10, 2017 9:35 AM MDT

• Well, my uncle took me out on the lake for some duck hunting one day. He handed me the shotgun and I stood up. Making sure the firearm was pointed safely downward, I pumped a shell into the chamber. Unfortunately, I didn't keep my finger off the trigger. I may have accidentally shot the boat and sank it in the middle of the lake. We kinda had to swim back. :) This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 10, 2017 9:36 AM MDT
      April 10, 2017 5:35 AM MDT

hahahahaha I'll bet you never do that again. 
      April 10, 2017 5:50 AM MDT

• I don't think I've even been back out on the lake since then, lol!
      April 10, 2017 6:17 AM MDT

That is a funny story, now that we know you both made it to land again. You did bring uncle back again, right? Thanks sharing. Made me smile. :-)
      April 10, 2017 9:36 AM MDT

• Actually, he helped me back. I'm not the best swimmer with my leg, lol!  :)
      April 11, 2017 5:32 AM MDT

Aww. Very nice of him for you, and the rest of us who have learned you to know after. :-)
      April 11, 2017 6:06 AM MDT

• :D
      April 11, 2017 6:20 AM MDT