Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Military » Ack! Ack!Ack! What would you do if the Draft were brought back? How else do we fight all the possible wars that lie ahead? With ROBOTS?

Ack! Ack!Ack! What would you do if the Draft were brought back? How else do we fight all the possible wars that lie ahead? With ROBOTS?

Posted - April 11, 2017

Responses

• We're already fighting wars with robots...(i.e Drones) 

I would be opposed to the draft and I'm well past draft-able age. The problem is that the last real war was WWII.  All the others were regime change or power/resource grabs.

I see no need for a massive standing military
      April 11, 2017 8:50 AM MDT

Do we have enough military to take on a war with North Korea? How many wars can we fight simultaneously and which of them is more important? Thank you for your reply JG!  :)
      April 15, 2017 6:26 AM MDT

Yup that will be a problem since as a Christian I don't support an armed conflict. :) the end result would probably be to serve jail time.  This post was edited by Autumnleaves at April 16, 2017 11:54 PM MDT
      April 16, 2017 11:52 PM MDT

Wars are not fought any more. It's just zap zap zap and leave ISIS (or whoever is left) to clear up the mess.  This post was edited by Malizz at April 17, 2017 3:10 AM MDT
      April 17, 2017 3:09 AM MDT