Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Music » Snigger, older ladies rock! Seriously being older is nothing to be ashamed of.. grow old with style. Agree?

Snigger, older ladies rock! Seriously being older is nothing to be ashamed of.. grow old with style. Agree?

Tee he well I don't care if you don't agree :P I just heard this and it just so totally embodies everything I feel.. *some* societies seem to value younger over older, and if you aren't a 20 something with a hot bod then you are nothing.. I truly don't agree... sexiness and the ability live, laugh and love doesn't stop when you turn 40, or even 50...  SO to anyone who doesn't think older women are hot - I say :P

Posted - April 11, 2017

Responses

• There's plenty of hot mature women out there.  Lot's in fact.   T'ain't none of them in that video though.   >YIKES<
      April 11, 2017 5:10 PM MDT

• I agree... Grow old disgustingly :)
      April 11, 2017 5:14 PM MDT

OMG that is so great! hahaha
      April 11, 2017 7:10 PM MDT

I'm trying my best to grow old gracefully.  No amount of hair dye or wrinkle cream, or makeup that needs to be applied with a trowel or wearing miniskirts is going to make this 71-year old look 25.  I've earned every single one of the silver hairs that streak my once brown crowning glory.  You can grow older and still maintain a youthful outlook which in turn makes you appealing. 

This post was edited by SpunkySenior at April 12, 2017 10:16 AM MDT
      April 11, 2017 7:59 PM MDT

• Hi DDB,
    I did enjoy the video, good song well done...
    Old age seemed to happen to me really suddenly, and I think my question for such rocking, or not-ashamed in old age, is that it needs outside affirmation, an audience of some kind to say 'yes that's true.'

And I don't seem to have much patience with that any more...reflecting who I am through others, except for a few close friends maybe, from whom I do seek feedback...

It's a kind of freedom for me.
    And for some reason I do not understand, I still do get lots of attention from males...strange, oh well...

Anyway, your post is appreciated!
      April 11, 2017 10:40 PM MDT