Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Neither Bush nor Obama felt the need to release the MOMMA BOMB on anyone. Too bold/brash/balsy. Describes Trump, doesn't it?

Neither Bush nor Obama felt the need to release the MOMMA BOMB on anyone. Too bold/brash/balsy. Describes Trump, doesn't it?

Posted - April 15, 2017

Responses

• Maybe if one of them had used it, we wouldn't be in this mess we're in now. I'm not advocating the use of it, but it may have deterred a lot of the actions that have been taken against us. If we had shown Al-Qaeda, the Taliban and ISIS what we are capable of, they may not have advanced as much as they have.  
      April 15, 2017 7:55 AM MDT

Hello Rosie:

Much of North Korea's nuclear program is UNDERGROUND...  The momma bomb wasn't really a strike against ISIS..  It was a MESSAGE for the fat kid..

goody
      April 15, 2017 8:37 AM MDT

Oh fer cryin' out loud! Seriously goody? How much did that message cost? The Tomahawks cost $ 1.59 million each or $93 million for the Syrian barrage.  Is the North Korean roly poly smart enough to grasp it? Is the American roly poly smart enough not to garble the message up? Oy vey! I am verklempt! How many other messages will be sent at what cost? I cahn't stend it! Thank you for your reply! So nice to have ya back! :)
      April 15, 2017 11:05 AM MDT

I just Googled it goody! The cost. It seems it is unknown. The government manufactured it and not a private defense company and supposedly didn't keep track of the individual unit costs. Do you believe that crap? I don't either. But apparently at first folks thought it cost over $300 million and then $16 million and the truth came out..at least the truth as of 10:14am pacific coast time Saturday  April 15 which is when I Googled it. Pretty nice ain't it? Spend taxpayer money on manufacturing something and "not keep track of it". What would you do to a department head who told you that when you asked to get job costs? That he/she didn't keep track of it! SIGH!  :(
      April 15, 2017 11:16 AM MDT

April 15, 2017 11:33 AM MDT

He is going to cause WORLD WAR III

Totally ballsy.   What a guy.    I'm so proud to be an American citizen under the rule of Adolph Trump.
      April 15, 2017 8:45 AM MDT