Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » History » Do you remember when Republicans were human beings?

Do you remember when Republicans were human beings?

You know...that time before they started messing with the History books, Calling black-slaves "immigrants, saying the Civil war was about "states rights",  and that even Hitler wasn't evil enough to use chemical weapons?
For me it's not even a memory

Posted - April 15, 2017

Responses

The Prez is a human being. All too human
      April 15, 2017 2:17 PM MDT

• He's a Reptoid replicant here to subjugate us 

April 15, 2017 2:21 PM MDT

• With all due respect I don't think that cuts it... If you aspire to that office then you need to be special, to rise above the petty crap .. He hasn't and I don't think he ever will as it's  beyond him.
      April 15, 2017 2:32 PM MDT

I honestly can't remember where they even came close to being human. Jesus the ballz on these people not going to their own town halls because their constituents are turning nasty. I wonder why they got nasty all of a sudden.
      April 15, 2017 2:37 PM MDT

• Excellent observation 
      April 15, 2017 4:28 PM MDT

Yes, when Lincoln was president. Been a while since.
      April 15, 2017 2:55 PM MDT

Eisenhower was decent - having been in an actual war made him realise exactly how bad one could be. Ford and George Bush Sr were also human, just ineffectual in the big chair.

Since the Great Depression there have been exactly 2 Presidents who were both good at the job and good human beings as well - Ike and Obama. Lets look at the others:

FDR. Cheated on Eleanor, despite being a poliomyelitis cripple. In fairness to Franklin, if I was married to Eleanor Roosevelt I'd probably seek alternative company as well.
    Truman. War monger, dropped the bomb for purely political reasons (the USSR was planning to invade Japan on 15th August 1945, so he wanted to force Japan to surrender before that).
    JFK. Serial cheater, a romp with Marilyn Monroe got him killed (he was wearing a neck brace and was unable to duck).
    Johnson. Vietnam.
    Nixon. Watergate.
    Ford. Nice guy but weak.
    Carter. Ditto.
    Reagan. Senile.
    George H W Bush. Another fair minded person but also weak.
    Clinton. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman. " Almost as bad as Kennedy.
    Dubya. Blithering idiot.
    Trump. Hypocrite, and dumber than Dubya if possible. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at April 15, 2017 6:59 PM MDT
      April 15, 2017 6:53 PM MDT

If my father is a republican and my mother is a democrat, does that mean I'm the product of bestiality?!
      April 15, 2017 7:09 PM MDT

• HAH!

It means your mother had sex below her station.  

Let me ask you...do you have the urge to chase cars or crawl into dumpsters?
      April 15, 2017 7:54 PM MDT