Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Looking for replacement, who's up for asking 5 silly questions a day? Any takers?

Looking for replacement, who's up for asking 5 silly questions a day? Any takers?

Category: Silly Questions.

We might expand and offer several positions. Terms are quid pro quo.

Posted - April 16, 2017

Responses

There's no replacing you, but I confirmed with the HR department and we can open up new support positions.

I'll sweeten the pot: Anyone who sees this and asks five silly questions today gets a 500-credit sign-on bonus. Shoot me a message to redeem.
      April 16, 2017 11:42 AM MDT

I might be running out of silliness after 1,000+ questions. Others should pick up the task and help bring in the next 1,000. Hmm.
      April 16, 2017 12:15 PM MDT

This sure sounds like some kind of trap to me. If I were to volunteer and start posting them, would you run down to the courthouse and say that I had violated the terms of your restraining order?

~
      April 16, 2017 12:19 PM MDT

Randy, I'll give you one day off that restraining order. Okay? Then we can see if JA hires you in as my replacement. Hey, maybe you could get rid of me for good that way. Should be worth it, no?
      April 16, 2017 12:22 PM MDT

So now you're pimping me out, is that it?  (Oh, I accept, of course I accept. I'm not known as a man-ho' for nothing.)

~
      April 16, 2017 12:35 PM MDT

Lolz. Pimping you out? Haha. How much of the 500 credits are falling into my pocket? Hey! Don't you need a shave?
      April 16, 2017 12:37 PM MDT

• SapphicH, I am not offering to take up your offer, but just to thank you and tell you how much you have added to the proceedings here on aMug for your delightful term of daily 5-silly-Q!
    (And looking forward to whatever you come up with from now on.)
      April 16, 2017 1:36 PM MDT

Thank you Virginia. I am not sure I got anything but silliness on my mind these days. In any silliness however, it's possible to find an ounce of seriousness too. 
      April 16, 2017 1:41 PM MDT

I hope this is just another one of your silly questions.  I don't know if I can handle not seeing your 5 questions a day. :-(   Your questions are fun and always keep me on my toes!  I also don't think I have it in me to post 5 questions a day.  I post when I think of something.  Sadly, that's not very often.  TBH, I've always wondered how you manage to think of these things every day, day in and day out.
      April 16, 2017 4:43 PM MDT

It is one of my silly questions. The last one I've asked this far. Know that I've appreciated your responses, even the one I don't recall, you might remember it better than me, the one where I gave you a snarky reply. ;-)
      April 16, 2017 11:44 PM MDT

LOL!  It's sweet and caring of you to remember I said something about that.  I still don't remember what you said or what it was about.  But, I do remember that I wasn't insulted and that it was nothing in comparison to some of the other responses I have received from people. LOL! Yes, you are a good girl. :-)
      April 17, 2017 3:40 AM MDT

I do remember you told me. How can I forget? Lol. :-)
      April 17, 2017 4:01 AM MDT

Like dear Virginia rightly said I too am not ready to take the offer...you do it and we will stay right here and applaud;))
      April 18, 2017 11:28 PM MDT

Not sure I can find more, Veena. Too much influencing on this. It's been fun, and only frrustrating on rare occasions  to a point. This one is a perfect ending on silly questions from my side. Ive appreciated all your replies. See you inside your questions. Feel welcome to add your comments on whatever I might post else. :-)
      April 19, 2017 12:02 AM MDT