Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Games » Which Direction Does Your Moral Compass Lead You?

Which Direction Does Your Moral Compass Lead You?

Is your moral compass broken?
Or do you have a good sense of what is right and wrong?

Take the Quiz and find out! Don't forget to post your results.

http://www.playbuzz.com/chrisanthemum10/which-direction-does-your-moral-compass-lead-you

Yes!  I am as pure as the driven snow.  Oh wait.  It says I would make an amazing lawyer.  I guess we will have to scratch the purity thing. ;-)

North - Purity
North

Your moral compass is leading you north!

You are pure, reserved, and have a clear path of thought. You know what is wrong to you, and you know what it right. Unlike many people you do not take much time to choose a side, it comes from having a great grasp on who you are and how you feel.

People who are lead north are generally amazing as being lawyers, it's your ability to quickly distinguish what you see that gives you a great advantage. 

It's all pointing UP from here!

Posted - April 17, 2017

Responses

LOL!  Welcome my friend, to the morally ambiguous club!  Something is seriously wrong when lawyers are described as pure and reserved. ;-)
      April 17, 2017 11:05 AM MDT

Hello Harry. 
    I'm west. I guess I see through all to understanding. Does that mean I have a fair B. S. meter? 
      April 17, 2017 11:16 AM MDT

Hello Dragonfly.

Congratulations!  You are the first person here to get West.  It sounds like you do indeed have a very good B.S. meter.  The quiz says you would make a good Judge.  Ding, ding, ding, I think we have a winner here folks! :-)

West - Understanding

Your moral compass is leading you west!

You, however, took a few horse rides well past the Wild Wild West and went straight into understanding city. You're an individual who isn't confused by strange and new things - instead, they excite you.

You're more than capable of seeing past the smoke and into someone's soul - you know how people function and that's a talent of yours. That's why your moral compass is able to distinguish what someone does and if it's really a "bad" thing.

You'd be a great judge, think about it!
      April 17, 2017 11:26 AM MDT

April 17, 2017 11:37 AM MDT

Congratulations M2C!  You're in the lawyer club with the rest of us dubious do-gooders.
      April 17, 2017 4:07 PM MDT

West.
      April 17, 2017 2:19 PM MDT

Judge Boz, I can't say I'm surprised.  You always run circles around the rest of us.
      April 17, 2017 4:08 PM MDT

North - Purity

Your moral compass is leading you north!

You are pure, reserved, and have a clear path of though. You know what is wrong to you, and you know what it right. Unlike many people you do not take much time to choose a side, it comes from having a great grasp on who you are and how you feel.

People who are lead north are generally amazing as being lawyers, it's your ability to quickly distinguish what you see that gives you a great advantage.

It's all pointing UP from here!
      April 17, 2017 3:42 PM MDT

Livvie, you are as pure as the rest of us who are lawyer material.  Do you know any honest lawyers?  I don't.  I think we are in trouble.
      April 17, 2017 4:10 PM MDT

Sorry, but I don't have a compass.
      April 17, 2017 4:15 PM MDT

LOL!  ;-)
      April 18, 2017 5:30 AM MDT

Your moral compass is leading you west!

You, however, took a few horse rides well past the Wild Wild West and went straight into understanding city. You're an individual who isn't confused by strange and new things - instead, they excite you. 

You're more than capable of seeing past the smoke and into someone's soul - you know how people function and that's a talent of yours. That's why your moral compass is able to distinguish what someone does and if it's really a "bad" thing.

You'd be a great judge, think about it!
      April 17, 2017 10:00 PM MDT

Ish, I will be extra careful in my responses to you from now on.  I don't think Judges in the Old West were above hanging lawyers.
      April 18, 2017 5:34 AM MDT