Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Do you think that God, In creating man, overestimated his ability?

Do you think that God, In creating man, overestimated his ability?

Posted - April 17, 2017

Responses

• Are you sure it does not have anything to do with my mom and dad having sex. a sperm fertilizing an egg, and me popping out of my mothers uterus 9 months latter like a stripper from a cake?
      April 17, 2017 3:20 PM MDT

The physical details are minor as to how we all were concieved, but yes for us all it involved a sperm and an egg. The main point is to choose God or not. 
      April 17, 2017 5:10 PM MDT

• Then explain condoms, smarty pants
      April 17, 2017 8:32 PM MDT

I think you understand condoms and don't need any explaining from me. They prevent the sperm and the egg from combining. Still not the point though. 
      April 17, 2017 9:27 PM MDT

• Why give us a choice if he is gonna destroy us if we give in the desires he instilled in us?   Why create evil and sin in the first place?
      April 17, 2017 8:31 PM MDT

I always wonder that- if you say God gave us 'the will' and choice why create negative or evil or 'sin' in your Children at All ??? And, this is something I thought of a few years back, and wondered how I did not contemplate it before .... who or what, created God? 
      April 17, 2017 8:49 PM MDT

• I think it was man.

It's not even free will.   Everything in our instincts says go fornicate as much as possible.   Yet that is a ticket to hell.
      April 17, 2017 8:53 PM MDT

Yes, just like being a 'witch' was a ticket to hell, or gay, or if you were a traitor and this, that..... it almost is like, what wasn't a ticket to hell? I wonder if I asked my very religious family members who created God? what type of response I'd receive... if we were in God's 'image' then is that really creating something; if he already looked like a 'man'?? My dad asked me earlier, 'did you pray on Easter?' (he's quite religious) and I only said 'Did you?' b/c I have prayed so many years, in past, to have and feel degrading abuse , to feel inhuman.... why would God want someone to feel inhuman and so bad for so many Years ?? Oh  I guess I'll go by the stance of religion of Bill Maher, which is 'I don't know.'
      April 17, 2017 9:00 PM MDT

• They are prolly religious and want you to be so you are forced to still honor them.
      April 17, 2017 9:03 PM MDT

We are here to choose. God does not want us in Heaven because we were programmed to love Him but because we do love Him by our choice.  God did not create sin or evil...We did that by not listening to God's rules and following Satan's. Evil is simply not doing good. Just as darkness is lack of light. Darkness was not created it is just want is when the light is gone.
      April 17, 2017 9:34 PM MDT

he mightve, anything is possible
      April 19, 2017 2:41 PM MDT

Deuteronomy 32:4 "the rock, perfect is his activity, for all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness who is never unjust; righteous and upright is he." God neither underestimates nor overestimates. 
      May 8, 2017 1:07 AM MDT

Do you think that God, In creating man, overestimated his ability?

=====================================================

If God is an omniscient being then He cannot over or underestimate anything but accurately knows the exact amount of everything.

April 22, 2017 7:34 AM MDT