Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » We read that Trump has spent 25 of his 86 days in office at his Florida resort, at $3 million a pop every time he goes there. That ok?

We read that Trump has spent 25 of his 86 days in office at his Florida resort, at $3 million a pop every time he goes there. That ok?

Can the US afford to throw that kind of money away?  You're all stinking rich right? SO you don't mind the prez spending your hard earned money, not on jobs and infrastructure but on his jaunts?

Posted - April 17, 2017

Responses

• While I don't support the process, the cost of security detail for the POTUS is entirely determined by the Secret Service (SS -is that ironic?), not Trump. They deploy their stinking drunk, whore-mongering, dark-suited pretentious, fratboy d-bags according to their own guidelines, insuring nearly unlimited overtime and expenses that no one really oversees, until there is a problem... that somebody complains about, that is. 
      April 17, 2017 3:50 PM MDT

Indeed the cost is what it is... but Trump knowing that has surely a duty to act accordingly? To save the country money? He doesn't *have* to keep swanning off to Florida? He has camp david.. that he chooses not to use it is his own choice - so again he has a choice here... Ditto has ANY other Prez had SO MANY trips in such a short space of their term in office?? I very much doubt it!! 

April 18, 2017 12:29 PM MDT

The reason that security is costing a lot is because of all the leftist scum who keep making death threats.

Though in the greater scheme of things a few million for security is not much. The leftist obsesses over chump change while pushing the policies that have run up a $20 trillion dollar national debt and $100 trillion in unfunded liabilities.

Trump has already brought in 3 trillion dollars of investment to the stock market simply by right wing policies increasing confidence. The left have no sense of perspective whatsoever. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at April 17, 2017 5:52 PM MDT
      April 17, 2017 4:22 PM MDT

A few million PER trip my friend..so so far it's probably upwards of $20 million.. I am so happy to hear that America is sooooo rich that they can afford to throw this away on a Prez who has a choice whether he goes to Florida almost every weekend or not... 

I find it ironic that people, including Strumpet were bleating like billio about Obama's trips... and by comparison Obama seems a bit of a hermit :P  

As to the leftist stuff.. lol is all I can say... you do amuse me :)
      April 18, 2017 12:33 PM MDT

Objections have nothing to do with money. Fiscal responsibility is a right wing principle. The left don't give a sh*t how much money gets spent. When they talk about spending, it's just class envy nothing more.

It's true that Trump did criticize Obama's trips and that was reasonable because Obama had a net negative effect on the economy. Trump has a net positive effect on the economy and so criticism lacks perspective.

Obama had the whole weight of the establishment supporting him. Trump has the whole weight of the establishment against him and is very likely to be assassinated. Trump has every leftist **** in the world lying about him and a bunch of RINO republican pigs trying to undermine him constantly. Lesser men would've had a nervous breakdown by now, not just felt the need to play some golf. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at April 18, 2017 1:28 PM MDT
      April 18, 2017 1:27 PM MDT

• Show where he has done anything for the economy so far?

Face it homy,  Presidents as a whole have very little impact on the economy.
      April 18, 2017 1:41 PM MDT

Your responses, my friend, are a real riot.  Your responses on lefts and lefties and leftism are priceless.. and I just love the way you call anyone and everyone who doesn't agree with Trumpist diatribe a lefty... apparently now the whole world, most of whom are against Trump and see him for the idiot he is - is also leftist :P

Trump has class?????? Lol seriously you and I really need a chat sometime about what class is and is not.

This post was edited by Adaydreambeliever at April 18, 2017 1:50 PM MDT
      April 18, 2017 1:41 PM MDT

I love your thinking :) I am happy to donate to the fund to pay for his trip to Mars.
      April 18, 2017 12:26 PM MDT

Cheap at the price; certainly cheaper than the Tomahawks and MOABS.

At least it keeps him out of mischief.  
      April 18, 2017 5:31 AM MDT

Never a truer word spoken Malizz 
      April 18, 2017 12:24 PM MDT

I find it understandable---subconsciously he realizes he has no business being in the White House.

(Unresolved cognitive dissonance---he'll feel relieved after he's impeached.)
      April 18, 2017 4:16 PM MDT

thats weird, he needs to get back to work
      April 19, 2017 9:54 AM MDT