Active Now

DannyPetti
Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allan J. Lichtman has written a book about Trump titled "The Case for Impeachment". What are the odds pro/con Trump's removal from office?

Allan J. Lichtman has written a book about Trump titled "The Case for Impeachment". What are the odds pro/con Trump's removal from office?

Posted - April 18, 2017

Responses

Hello Rosie:

I've repeatedly said that he won't make it through his first term, and I haven't changed my mind..  Certainly, as Lichtman points out, there are numerous violations of the emoluments clause to base impeachment on..  It's just a matter of time and political will.  The Democrats only need about 20 Republicans to get it started.  Let's just hope that we last that long.

goody
      April 18, 2017 8:54 AM MDT

I know sweetie. What I don't know is why the holdup? Even the most die-hard Republicans by now must realize what a disaster Doofus Donny is. That is, assuming they have a conscience, care about our country and the rule of law. How many examples do they need to stop dragging their heels and get their rears in gear and start the impeachment proceedings? Did you know on the day Ivanka Trump was at the dinner for the Chinese Prez she got approval for her company Brand in China! I mean they don't even almost try to hide the crass brassy self-interest. Shameless. Conscienceless. Cold. Greedy.  They know anything  Trump can do no wrong. They know anything Trump will never be challenged or told "NO YOU CANNOT DO THAT"! How long? How long? Seriously. How much longer?  Thank you for your reply goody and Happy Wednesday! :)
      April 19, 2017 4:03 AM MDT

i didnt know he wrote a book, it probably depends on what he wrote
      April 18, 2017 2:43 PM MDT

The author of the book and the book have nothing to do with it pearl. What are the odds of Trump being impeached? Happy Wednesday.
      April 19, 2017 4:04 AM MDT