Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » If you eat ground beef eat grass-fed organic. Do you?

If you eat ground beef eat grass-fed organic. Do you?

There is more fecal matter and bacteria in regular ground beef so the healthiest option is to stick with organic grass-fed beef. Do you pay much attention to what is in the foods you eat or do you just eat what you like and not worry about it?

Posted - April 20, 2017

Responses

• Sorry, I never eat ground beef. If I want a burger? I eat the veggie burgers and I think they are better all the way around.
      April 20, 2017 8:31 AM MDT

No apologies needed Rooster. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :) To each his own. We eat veggie burgers too.  :)
      April 20, 2017 12:18 PM MDT

• I love em!
      April 20, 2017 1:51 PM MDT

D'ya like all of 'em equally or do you have a favorite? I think it's Morningstar Farm that makes the Spicy Black Bean burger isn't it? Mighty tasty! Happy Friday Rooster!  :)
      April 21, 2017 4:50 AM MDT

• I have to agree there Rosie! That spicy black bean one is the best!
      April 21, 2017 6:37 AM MDT

• When I buy ground beef, I always go for organic. There are some things for which I make an effort to buy organic. 
      April 20, 2017 9:29 AM MDT

Excellent NevanB. That is very important. When I read that article I switched us to Organic grass-fed beef. Plain organic doesn't cut it. It has to be grass-fed. Maya Angelou said "when you know better you do better". I know better! Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee!  :)
      April 20, 2017 12:21 PM MDT