Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » So allegedly O'Reilly walks away with one year's salary. $20 million? A guy that does nothing but talk is worth THAT? Why?

So allegedly O'Reilly walks away with one year's salary. $20 million? A guy that does nothing but talk is worth THAT? Why?

Posted - April 20, 2017

Responses

• Well Rosie...Bill is a controversial fu*tard.

Are you familiar with Howard Stern? It was said that his amazing ratings were because his audience was comprised of people Who liked him and couldn't wait to hear what he would say next AND people who hated him but wanted to hear what he would say next.  Oh'Really is a douchebag of the highest order but let's be fair...he was entertaining and he brought in viewers which the sponsors loved.

What should be disconcerting is the practice that FOX engages in of rewarding losers that they fire with ginormous payouts.  The  best way to make money at FOX is get your dumbass fired. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 20, 2017 12:01 PM MDT
      April 20, 2017 11:13 AM MDT

Yes I am m'dear. Another jacka**! He had a female sidekick as I recall and she went along with his crap. I saw his wife on a couple of talk shows and she seemed really sweet. I guess the public Stern and private one were worlds apart! Geez! Go figger! Stern is still on some radio show. I think they think O'Reilly is toxic and that's why they booted his a**!. He drove about 50 sponsors away. How much money have they lost from that?   These sexual predators must think they're hot studs. They are seriously ugly and fat and old without anything going for them but money. I know some gals think that's enough. Most gals don't! Thank you for your thoughtfull analysis JG!  :) Wherever he ends up his fans will follow. :)
      April 20, 2017 12:07 PM MDT

It's one of life's mysteries.

April 20, 2017 11:30 AM MDT

• A forgotten gem for sure. lol
      April 20, 2017 11:38 AM MDT

Indeed. A puzzlement. Thank you for your reply and the graphic Sharonna and Happy Thursday! :)
      April 20, 2017 12:08 PM MDT

because it's 'Murica.
      April 20, 2017 12:51 PM MDT

One word: Ratings
      April 20, 2017 1:23 PM MDT