Active Now

my2cents
Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is the Chinese head of state that only one to whom Trump feeds "beautiful" chocolate does or does he chocolate cake everyone at Mar-a-Lago?

Is the Chinese head of state that only one to whom Trump feeds "beautiful" chocolate does or does he chocolate cake everyone at Mar-a-Lago?

Posted - April 21, 2017

Responses

I doubt chocolate is only a special occasion treat for the Trump's.
      April 21, 2017 9:14 PM MDT

Did you see that cake m2c? It was multilayer and looked SCRUMPTIOUS! Maybe  8 layers with some kind of  chocolate ganache between the layers! I wouldn't mind a taste. Not a whole piece. I have to watch sugar intake because I've been diagnosed as "pre-diabetic". But how much could a bite hurt? Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday!
      April 23, 2017 3:58 AM MDT

No I didn't see it. Sounds like any chocolate lover would want some. Personally I'm not a big chocolate fan. 
      April 23, 2017 5:57 AM MDT

Our across-the-street neighbor friend Wilma also does not like chooclate. Now I know two of you!  Jim and I eat only dark chocolate. It has health benefits other chocolate doesn't have plus it isn't so icky sweet like milk chocolate. My brother-in-law gave chocolate up years ago. It gave him headaches! I think that is a very cruel thing to have happen! If you're not a chocolate fan what kind of candy/cake do you like?  I like fudge brownies too loaded with walnuts! Yum! But I don't eat it because of the sugar. I have made baked goods with sugar substitutes and they're okay. But you can tell the difference! Nothing to write home about or crave for that matter! :(  Thank you for your reply!  :) This post was edited by RosieG at April 23, 2017 6:09 AM MDT
      April 23, 2017 6:09 AM MDT

• Does anyone really care?

April 23, 2017 1:26 AM MDT

Since I don't know everyone and haven't taken a poll there is no way I can answer that question. So why did you ask it?
      April 23, 2017 3:59 AM MDT