Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Desperate Try#2. Another shot at Trumpcare! The majority of Americans want Pols to work together to IMPROVE the AHCA. Why don't they?

Desperate Try#2. Another shot at Trumpcare! The majority of Americans want Pols to work together to IMPROVE the AHCA. Why don't they?

Posted - April 21, 2017

Responses

Does that apply to all or just the Republicans? Yes I think they should work together to get things done.

Did you see Maxine Waters on Morning Joe saying she would not work with Trump on anything. Even on allowing Medicare to negotiate prices with drug companies. How is that doing any good for her constituents?
      April 21, 2017 8:52 AM MDT

Read my question again m2c. "Work together" means both parties. Otherwise the question would make no sense. No I haven't seen Maxine Waters talk about that specifically. She is a California gal. Always a bit over the top for my taste. I guess she is just very passionate about her views. I can't fault her for that. But she isn't 100% my cuppa tea so I don't keep up with what she says .  Thank you for your reply.
      April 21, 2017 11:17 AM MDT

Ok good. I just figured you had seen the Waters interview....I know you watch Morning Joe, she was on this morning. 
      April 21, 2017 11:30 AM MDT

I do honey but I don't sit in front of the TV while it's on or unless Jim is watching something on TV having to do with tennis or golf and that happens a lot. Otherwise it's on Morning Joe while I multitask doing other things. I'm on Answermug  from early morning while I'm washing clothes while I'm in the kitchen cooking or baking, while I take a shower, while I take out the trash, while I vacuum, while I clean Tigger's litter etcetera etcetera etcetera. You know how that goes right? So I'm out of earshot of the TV on and off for long periods of time depending on where I am in the house or if Jim is watching a sports show or a tape. I do wish Maxine Walters would tone it down. I think people are easier to listen to if their voices are calm and quiet. As I said I don't fault her for her passion but it sometimes works against her. Some people mean well but they just don't know to go about it!   Thank you for your reply m2c!  My favorites are Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O'Donnell and Chris Hayes. They're on late afternoon in California. I like Joe and Mika and sometimes they have really good guests. :)
      April 21, 2017 11:47 AM MDT

Makes sense. I do the same. I truthfully can only watch Joe the daytime show go too far for me.lol
      April 21, 2017 4:58 PM MDT