Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Jobs » Have you ever had a problem reporting someone to a boss because they are as bad as the person you want to report?

Have you ever had a problem reporting someone to a boss because they are as bad as the person you want to report?

Posted - April 22, 2017

Responses

• You totally stole my comment. Totally. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

lol

April 22, 2017 7:27 PM MDT

Hi Judas Goat~ I'm laughing because that has happened to me more than once.  I think Alf and I did that to each more often then not for a week.  It's kind of fun when it happens between friends!!  You know you are on the same mind track and you're not so goofy after all!  He made me feel better by doing this.  Just wait!  You'll see.  Happy! Happy!  Only I'm sure it won't be the same one. Big winks and smiles!
      April 23, 2017 4:28 AM MDT

My boss obviously had someone on high promoting him.  However for someone with that stature to step in and interfere would have be a clear exposure of favoritism.  So, the legal department, in my case the Inspector General, sided with me.  Woo Hoo!  I won!
      April 22, 2017 6:00 PM MDT

• I wish I could report my boss. He's been dodging my request for help for two weeks now. "If you need any assistance, ask me for help because I want you to succeed," He tells me. He's basically just waiting for me to make a mistake so he can fire me. Unfortunately, the owner of the company is as much of a jackass as he is.
      April 22, 2017 7:29 PM MDT

• When I was sucking on the corporate teet , I never had a problem reporting anyone or anything if I felt the need.
    I've dealt with quite a few scoundrels and I've dealt with scoundrels about scoundrels.  It makes no difference to me.
    There is a uncanny ability I posses of not really giving a damn. since I've lost all fear quite a long time ago. Sometimes it does work against me, I admit.

April 22, 2017 7:30 PM MDT

It is tough for people when the ones on charge are not acting in a professional manner.
    Their hands are tied and there is not much they can do unless they quit or just suck it up.
    Of course they could slash their tires on their way out LOL.
      April 23, 2017 10:23 AM MDT

• I was high on the food chain, LLM. Once you reach a certain level, it's impossible to hide & behave foolishly unless it's condoned & part of the corporate culture.  I was a Global Project manager for a very, very large company that specialized in outsourcing & new-business start-up. My part was of the most despicable in nature; resource assessment and decommissioning.  My personality was a perfect fit, yet it's what made me walk away from the entire mess in the end. My soul was much to precious. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 23, 2017 11:54 AM MDT
      April 23, 2017 11:54 AM MDT

No, I hardly speak to any of them. They walk around speaking to everyone, giving everybody a bunch of crap, but not me. Why? Because I don't give them enough room to. I say "hi" when I walk in. I say "bye" when I walk out. In between that I do my job. They don't mess with me. I am the champ. I have a full beard. They have corporate-approved goatees. They know they're not in my league. People with goatees can't play with people who have beards. It intimidates them. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
      April 22, 2017 10:06 PM MDT