Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Politics » HATE Trump all you want, but I have to ask, are Democrats so desparate that when one almost wins it is a defeat for Trump?

HATE Trump all you want, but I have to ask, are Democrats so desparate that when one almost wins it is a defeat for Trump?

Desparate is spelled "desperate". I know, please spare me.

Posted - April 22, 2017

Responses

• Trump did not legitimately win the election
      April 22, 2017 9:18 PM MDT

He won by electoral votes. Reject the rules NOT the winner.
      April 22, 2017 9:25 PM MDT

• Trump was elected with Russian help.
    Can't wait for the investigations to really fire up and uncover his crimes so we can hang him.
    Unless he starts a war with NK as a diversion. He's working might hard on that.
      April 22, 2017 9:39 PM MDT

What a of crock of sh*t... There is no hard evidence of Russian involvement in the hack and even if there were, all the hackers did was expose REAL corruption in the democratic party. Whoever carried out the hack did a great service to the U.S..

Hillary got Saudi Arabian help (20% of her funding). Would that have made her illegitimate? This post was edited by Just Asking at April 23, 2017 11:11 AM MDT
      April 23, 2017 1:30 AM MDT

Electoral votes are all that count. And looking at the county results map shows a lot of red for an illegitimate election. 
      April 22, 2017 9:27 PM MDT

Aye, indeed :)
      April 22, 2017 9:34 PM MDT

• Trump stole the election with the help of over 1000 Russian hackers. 
    He is illegitimate
      April 22, 2017 9:36 PM MDT

No votes were changed according to the gov investigation. 
    Now, if you want to talk wiki leaks....If Clinton campaign had not been cheating against Bernie (as WikiLeaks showed) Bernie supporters may have came out and supported her anyway. But again that is not the hackers fault...That is Hillary's​ actions. 
      April 22, 2017 9:43 PM MDT

• We know that... Clinton is a horrible human
    Trump is a traitor...
    look at all the liars who are also foreign agents that worked for him. Wow. That's nuts. 
    :)
    Can't wait to see him swinging from a rope
      April 22, 2017 9:46 PM MDT

He hasn't committed any capital crimes, but plenty of impeachable ones. Libel. Racketeering. Interference with public records. Receipt of emoluments.
      April 23, 2017 3:24 AM MDT

And THE Clinton's being the horrible people they are, is a big part of  exactly why Trump​ won. Does matter if someone hacked....If they weren't doing anything the hackers would have had nothing to release.
      April 23, 2017 5:36 AM MDT

His Presidency is unconstitutional, too - he's made no serious attempt to divest himself of his foreign business interests. Can anybody say "emoluments"?
      April 23, 2017 3:22 AM MDT

Where does the Constitution say a President must divest? He not going anywhere folks....You have a chance next.election....But I would not go with Hillary again.
      April 23, 2017 5:27 AM MDT

Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution. It's his FOREIGN business interests that are the problem. An elected official may not, while in office, receive emoluments from a foreign source.
      April 23, 2017 7:10 AM MDT

• Not totally familiar with your system.. But I'd love to everyone the same map as population, rather than geographical areas... I think that's a truer measure
      April 22, 2017 9:44 PM MDT

• Trump actually lost by more than 3million votes.
    Our Electoral college was originally set up to give power to rich, white land owners.
    It still goes on today. Plus...the Party that Trump joined (GOP because Republicans are easier to manipulate) engage in massive voter fraud through oppressing the voter rights of minorities, the poor and gerrymandering. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 22, 2017 9:50 PM MDT
      April 22, 2017 9:49 PM MDT

We have a representative form of government in which one vote per person does not matter as much as one vote per representative. The Founding Fathers in their wisdom knew better than we seem to know today.
      April 22, 2017 9:50 PM MDT

• The founding fathers were manipulative power hungry white trash. The majority of people who supported this system owned black slaves

Don't fall for it,  brother This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 23, 2017 12:53 AM MDT
      April 22, 2017 9:51 PM MDT

• I do know originally the southern states were allowed to count slaves as part of the distribution of EC votes... But they weren't allowed to vote... Hardly seems fair
      April 22, 2017 9:55 PM MDT

True and used the slave population to get more representatives in the House. This how the 3/5 of a person law came to pass. People love to point at and claim the gov was being racist. But that law was to get rid of slavery so the free states would be able to out vote the slave states in the Congress. 
    Yes ultimately we had to go to war over it but in the run up to the war the 3/5 law was in fact a antislavery measure.
      April 23, 2017 5:44 AM MDT

If you don't count California....Trump wins the popular vote. 
      April 23, 2017 5:21 AM MDT

• Problem is last time I looked California was still part of the US
      April 23, 2017 3:34 PM MDT

• I honestly don't give a faak about trump.. I'm not American .,. But doubt if I was I would care as much as you "lot" do. This site can shove trump up their ass. I'm very sad the people I convinced come here left.... Almost all of them. I begged Didge come back here for a month after he left. He came back at my persuasion. Now he's gone. he would not have left with out good reason. bad on you all. NO NICE 
      April 22, 2017 9:36 PM MDT

Was he polite enough to tell you why he left twice?
      April 22, 2017 9:44 PM MDT