Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » "Tall, dark and handsome". That was what gals said they dreampt of having in a man. Do they still? What do YOU dream of having in a partner?

"Tall, dark and handsome". That was what gals said they dreampt of having in a man. Do they still? What do YOU dream of having in a partner?

Posted - April 23, 2017

Responses

Intelligent, a christian, ethical, loyal, caring, someone who loves me,
    Not tall, great sense of humor, beautiful eyes, great personality,
    everything he already is. :  )  :  ) 
      April 23, 2017 3:44 AM MDT

Wow! You're already with your dream guy! That's awesome! I'm really happy for you Star. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday. I think in the days of Clark Gable that was what gals wanted. Before then I'm not sure over whom women swooned. I know they swooned over Frank Sinatra early on but I'm pretty sure it was his voice that got them! :)
      April 23, 2017 3:54 AM MDT

We are  blessed to have found each other.  It's a match made in heaven, literally.
      April 23, 2017 4:07 AM MDT

((hugs)) You know Star I feel that way about Jim and me. We found each other rather late in life. I was almost 60 and he was almost 62. We are 79 and 81 respectively so I guess it's going to last! :) It is such a great comfort to know there is someone ALWAYS on your side through thick and thin and in-between. Someone you can count on and depend on who cares as you care about him. Isn't it?
      April 23, 2017 4:10 AM MDT

i dont care what they look like, i just wish someone would ask me out on dates
      April 23, 2017 4:34 PM MDT