Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Purifying a race is as good an excuse to murder people because of their ethnicity as any other. Is ethnic cleansing in the US a possibility?

Purifying a race is as good an excuse to murder people because of their ethnicity as any other. Is ethnic cleansing in the US a possibility?

Posted - April 23, 2017

Responses

No I don't believe the American people would allow such evil.
      April 23, 2017 10:52 AM MDT

I don't know how many American people belong to the KKK or militias or how many skinheads there are or ALT-RIGHT-WHITE nationalists or how many racists there are in America. Remember lynchings? Those emotions still exist among Americans. I don't know how many of them there are but with an administration that looks the other way I can see it happening here very easily. I never would have thought that but anything is possible with a Donald J. Trump as president. Anything. Including genocide. Civil rights are gutted. Voting rights are gutted. Environmental protections are gutted. Education is gutted. Immigration is being attacked viciously. The rich will keep getting richer with Trump because the WEALTHY ARE HIS PEOPLE. Make no mistake about it. HE SERVICES THEM TO SERVICE HIMSELF. The rest of us are chopped liver and he probably can't stand chopped liver. Too ethnic you know.  I hope you 're  right and I hope I am wrong. I do.  Thank you for your reply mc! :)
      April 24, 2017 5:57 AM MDT

Civil, voting rights, education And environment are gutted????
    I don't like chopped liver either.... Cause it just tastes nasty. This post was edited by my2cents at April 25, 2017 3:12 AM MDT
      April 24, 2017 7:20 PM MDT

I bet you never had the right kind of chicken liver m2c. Do you like pate at all? If you do you would LOVE the chicken liver pate that I've enjoyed. If you are not a fan of pate then you wouldn't. I knew a Jewish gal who made chopped chicken liver pate to die for! I'm not kidding. Of course I LOVE Jewish food. There was a deli (maybe it still exists) called Cantor's in L.A. where folks gathered for the best corned beef sandwiches, matzo ball soup, pastrami! We'd go out to a movie or out dancing and it was the kind of place you ended up before you went home! I love Matzo Ball soup. I've tried making matzo ball  soup at home. They have package mixes for heaven's sake! It should be easy peasy! They always turn out like LEAD. I have no idea why. The best ones are light and fluffy.  And then there are knishes! Those are little packages of dough filled with different things like potato or meats. Delicious! And half-sour pickles? Delicious. I hope Cantor's still exists and that folks are enjoying it! As for the gutting of programs/departments. You are unaware of it then?  Different strokes. Thank you for your reply! :)
      April 25, 2017 3:20 AM MDT

I am very picky eater....Most of the things you mentioned I don't like. Other than the corned beef and knishes. I am more of a pasta, meat and potatoes kind of gal. 
    Civil, voting rights are not departments or programs. I have no problems with cutting the federal budget.  Yes, we will just have to disagree.
      April 25, 2017 4:45 AM MDT

Nothing we haven't done before or won't do again. Disagreeing. We can depend on it. I like being able to depend on things and people. Don't you? Thank you for your reply. I'm not a picky eater but I am very selective. I don't like greasy, slimy,too salty, or stinky foods!  :)
      April 25, 2017 5:20 AM MDT

i hope not
      April 23, 2017 4:24 PM MDT

This so called ethnic cleansing is such baloney, and I wouldn't be surprised if this happened. Didn't it happen already to the native American? If it wasn't for divine intervention, mankind would annihilate themselves. (Revelation 11:18) This post was edited by Autumnleaves at April 30, 2017 11:06 PM MDT
      April 30, 2017 11:01 PM MDT