Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Babies and Kids » Unpopular Opinion: Old men smell funny so blind babies will not try to nurse from them. Yay or Nay?

Unpopular Opinion: Old men smell funny so blind babies will not try to nurse from them. Yay or Nay?

Posted - April 23, 2017

Responses

Nay - otherwise everybody except lactating women would smell funny.
      April 23, 2017 10:48 PM MDT

• Hmm. What about blind babies, alone, in the dark, reaching and grasping for sustenance?
    Is it possible and can you concede that there is a particular, unique stench that wafts off of old men which only blind-babies can detect?
    It's a mystery which is difficult to solve given that blind babies can't clearly articulate themselves... especially if it's written.
    I'm not aware of infant studies that use  braille to investigate this bizarre phenomena 

April 23, 2017 10:57 PM MDT

NAY, very bad joke. Very bad.  Making fun of how people look is not nice either.
      April 24, 2017 3:50 AM MDT

• I told you it was an "Unpopular Opinion".
    Don't shoot the messenger
      April 24, 2017 2:26 PM MDT

Your question makes no sense AND I do NOT smell funny.
      April 24, 2017 7:56 AM MDT

• Are you kidding me?  Grammatically, it was perfect
      April 24, 2017 2:26 PM MDT

• Old men do often smell funny.  The again babies usually smell funny too.   Something to with the soft skin I supposed.
      April 24, 2017 2:14 PM MDT

• I may be wrong, but then again I may be right, but...you're right

This may be a case if where symbiosis works in reverse ensuring that babies do not get a mouthful of Old Spice and old men don't end up getting embarrassed with clam necks 
      April 24, 2017 2:23 PM MDT

• Whatever it is I don't know exactly, but it would make sense for the two to have " funny smells" based on pheromones.  Scientific discovery is finding that babies in all mammal species have various pheromone and adults have a natural draw to certain off balanced look characteristics that are basically there to keep the adults as a whole from smashing them out of annoyance and frustration.
      April 24, 2017 2:34 PM MDT

• Thanks, man. That makes a lot of scents
      April 24, 2017 2:38 PM MDT

Old men smell funny so kids know not to take candy from them of course.
      April 24, 2017 8:37 PM MDT