Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Wouldn't it be easier just to 'fall in hate' with someone so one could be happy when they were gone?

Wouldn't it be easier just to 'fall in hate' with someone so one could be happy when they were gone?

Posted - April 24, 2017

Responses

• Not really. I just don't have it in me to hate anything or anyone. Dislike? Yes but not hate.
      April 24, 2017 7:18 AM MDT

I'm with Rooster...I am not a hater of people.
      April 24, 2017 7:41 AM MDT

I feel the same but was just thinking of how much easier things might be without broken hearts.
      April 29, 2017 3:33 AM MDT

Actually we do fall in hate as much as we fall in love, but it goes unnoticed, there's no Romeo and Juliet story to idolise hate. Relationships are fragile, it is like walking on thin ice, remember everything happens for our good, not all love stories are fairy tales. A lot of hidden hate surfaces once the newness wears off that is why even those who are married should nurture and tend love....people start taking each other for granted, dressing shabbily eating ravenously etc because now they know strings are attached but if it is neglected it can turn to hate too;)) This post was edited by Veena.K at April 29, 2017 3:32 AM MDT
      April 24, 2017 11:27 PM MDT

I often hear of the 'newness wearing off' I guess I don't get this concept. To me, each day is totally new and I love as much as I did the day before. I personally believe if 'newness wears off' it was more infatuation than love.
      April 29, 2017 3:35 AM MDT