Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » its tough to code websites in PHP

its tough to code websites in PHP

php is a cool language.... it allows you to create dynamic websites, so possibilities are almost endless.

a lot of things are easy to learn and code in php, but then happens when youre stuck in your project, because you want to code something, but you dont know some functions you never learned before...

and some things on php sometimes seems hard to understand....

right now , i have a game project, but im stuck and its not fun googling answers.

also, i tried coding a social media website, and im stuck on the profile page.... i did a function to upload your avatar picture, but then something in the code dont work , so it doesnt save the uploaded image... and i just dont feel like working on it , because the code is complicated, and theres some stuffs which googling dont explain you clearly what is it.

Posted - April 24, 2017

Responses

• Ruby, lasso, and Perl are easier in my limited knowledge and abilities.  Coding and scripting in general sucks though and one needs the attention span to be able to focus on watching paint dry to be able to do it correctly.   It's mind numbingly boring and tedious.

PHP is too easy to create conflicts, leave loose ends, and create security issues in if you're not careful.   All languages have that aspect, especially object oriented ones but PHP seems to be a little more prone to it if one isn't careful and paying very close attention.
      April 24, 2017 5:10 PM MDT