Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Are surprised, according to a recent poll NOT receiving much press, people would choose Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton today?

Are surprised, according to a recent poll NOT receiving much press, people would choose Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton today?

Even after what we currently know. Try again..
Are you surprised, according to a recent poll NOT receiving much press, people would choose Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton today?

Posted - April 24, 2017

Responses

• It doesn't surprise me at all.
      April 24, 2017 8:37 PM MDT

• And what poll is that may I ask and who was asked? I wasn't asked...were you asked? was anyone here in AM asked? Is it a Breitbart poll? Was it an online poll taken by trump supporters who can vote as many times as they can???

Trump is the MOST hated president EVER and that is a fact

How can he be admired when he has not done one thing he promised???

And he's costing tax payers MILLIONS so he can go golfing every damn weekend.  I let this fat traitor say it in his own words...

Trump himself put's no stock in polls why should we do so now???
    Sorry man, no one other than a handful of vociferous people like Captain Crapyourpants.

Show us his Taxes and let's get going with his Russian investigation.

April 24, 2017 9:03 PM MDT

Washington-Post?
      April 24, 2017 9:26 PM MDT

• Meh...It makes no difference

Bernie Sanders has a 75% favorable ratings across the board. Because of Clinton, Russian collusion with Trump, Sanders lost.

Bernie Sanders would have easily beaten the snot out of Trump, hands down
      April 25, 2017 1:42 AM MDT

That last pic, yuck! ;(
      April 24, 2017 9:27 PM MDT

Just goes to show that dumb is incurable.

A huge (sorry, "yuge") number of registered voters believed that Hillary was a slam dunk and that Dump was no chance, so they didn't bother to turn out. Apathy elected Trump.
      April 24, 2017 10:38 PM MDT