Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Is there anything going on in your area that makes you really - really mad?

Is there anything going on in your area that makes you really - really mad?

Someone has been putting sewing needles in scraps of food and leaving them in the park for dogs to find. There have been a few dogs that had to have surgery after eating the food and I would really like to find the person and beat on them until I was sure they would never do something like that again. Cheers!

Posted - April 24, 2017

Responses

• That infuriates me.  Sometimes torture on people is excusable.
      April 24, 2017 9:32 PM MDT

Well I don't know about torture but a good beating while telling them what kind of scum they are and warning them if it ever happens again they will be the first person you come looking for. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at April 25, 2017 5:43 AM MDT
      April 24, 2017 9:47 PM MDT

• I hope it's a guy so you can beat his testicles with a meat hammer.
      April 24, 2017 9:50 PM MDT

Find the perp and peg him to an anthill.

Around here, what makes me mad is tax cuts for the wealthy, while cutting services to the elderly, sick and those unable to find work (I'm not talking about lazy spongers, I mean those who are willing and able to work but unable to find any).
      April 24, 2017 10:25 PM MDT

Yes: when people use the word "mad" instead of the word "angry".  It leaves me so disappointed. 

~
      April 25, 2017 12:03 AM MDT

• Words evolve and take on new or secondary meanings based on common usage.   Most of the words we use today had very different meanings in the past.
      April 25, 2017 12:49 AM MDT

Well compared to some of the bad things going on in the World that sounds petty and self centered.
      April 25, 2017 8:46 AM MDT

(Comma after "Well")
    ("world" should be lowercase)
    (Comma after "world")
    (self-centered)

It's grammar-centered, not self-centered. 
      April 25, 2017 10:39 AM MDT

What the heck kind of psycho does that? That sicko needs to spend some time in a padded cell.
    Anyway, it's really boring around here. I guess the most bothersome thing is those annoying rednecks shooting the nutria in the creek, especially when they're shooting in my direction. It's bad enough they're killing those poor critters, but I'd rather not take a stray bullet. The cops don't really do anything, they just kind of show up and tell them to knock it off.
      April 25, 2017 5:57 AM MDT

You would think the cops would charge the rednecks with public endangerment - I was thinking that maybe if you called the EPA they might do something  because all the lead from the bullets going into the water is bad for the environment. Cheers! 
      April 26, 2017 8:14 AM MDT

thats really mean theyre doing that to those dogs, i dont like the construction going on outside
      April 27, 2017 5:28 PM MDT