Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Pendulum swings. We live in the Era of Anti-Hero! Bad Guy wins. People cheer. Why is bad good now and good despised?

Pendulum swings. We live in the Era of Anti-Hero! Bad Guy wins. People cheer. Why is bad good now and good despised?

Posted - April 25, 2017

Responses

I think I know exactly what you mean. It's almost as if instead of being held accountable for their actions, people get rewarded and protected for breaking laws, and then they call it hatred and bigotry when previously unenforced laws are finally being applied.  Hey, wait a second . . .

~
      April 25, 2017 6:43 AM MDT

Here's what I will NEVER understand. Why people treat one another with such disdain/contempt/hatred. How they can perpetrate such evil and rejoice in it. I understand differences of opinion. I like strawberry ice  cream best. Maybe you like another flavor best. So what? That holds true for all differences. Political/religious/whatever. Why must we berate/hate/exterminate other human beings simply because they see things differetly? What is it in humans that makes that acceptable/enjoyable/worthwhile?  The destruction of others? Do you know? Genocide for example. Now to your response. I don't understand "...then they call it hatred and bigotry when previously unenforced laws are finally being applied". Would you care to clarify your meaning so I have no doubt about your reply? Thank you for your response RandyD and Happy Thursday to thee.
      April 27, 2017 3:37 AM MDT

Dear rosie it's bible prophecy that these conditions would exist. The book of Isaiah speaks of a time when good would be seen as bad, and bad would be seen as good. Hugs to you:)
      April 26, 2017 11:12 PM MDT

I can always count on you my friend to give me perspective. Do we know how long it will last before things change Autumn? It is a very disheartening time and it's easy to despair at the circumstances. How people can treat one another  with such contempt and hatred is beyond my comprehension. SIGH. Thank you for your reply m'dear and Happy Thursday! :) ((hugs))
      April 27, 2017 3:30 AM MDT