Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Are there Black Supremacists too or is it only White Supremacists who hold that distinction? Does Supremacy come in all colors?

Are there Black Supremacists too or is it only White Supremacists who hold that distinction? Does Supremacy come in all colors?

Posted - April 25, 2017

Responses

Black Panthers
    Nation of Islam
    Nation of Yaweh
    United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors
      April 26, 2017 6:32 AM MDT

Oh. I thought those were RELIGIOUS groups m2c. White Supremacists aren't religious groups are they? I mean Islam is a religion isn't it? That's the Muslim religion right? Yaweh is the way God is referred to in the old testament isn't it?  So Jewish folks can relate to that. I have NEVER heard of the United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors but I believe Shakespeare's Othello was a Moor wasn't he? As for the Black Panthers I thought it was strictly a political movement of decades ago and there were none of them left. So they are  All SUPREMACIST groups and they want to exterminate whites just as White Supremacists want to eliminate people of color? That's what lynchings were all about. Eradicate blacks so the KKK White Supremacists could purify the white race. Sad. White Nationalist (aka White Supremacists) really like pure white best. Thank you for your reply m2c :) They get very nervous around people who not exactly like them. Scared maybe of "the other". :(
      April 26, 2017 8:14 AM MDT

Yes they are Google them...If you don't believe me....The full name not just Islam or Yaweh. Black Panthers still exist. They were allowed to be a polling places in the 2008 election dressed in military gard with bats no less.
    Yes, Yaweh is God's name in Hebrew.  This post was edited by my2cents at April 27, 2017 4:54 AM MDT
      April 26, 2017 4:42 PM MDT

No need to Google anything. I take your word for it m2c.
      April 27, 2017 4:54 AM MDT

they probably come in all colors
      April 27, 2017 4:52 PM MDT