Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Spunky
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ivanka Trump was booed in Germany when she spoke of her father's treatment of women. Do you support booing or think it's rude? Why?

Ivanka Trump was booed in Germany when she spoke of her father's treatment of women. Do you support booing or think it's rude? Why?

Posted - April 25, 2017

Responses

All I'm saying is that good manners/being polite is valued by some and not by others. I belong to the former group. I have never booed nor would I boo anyone. If I didn't like what was being said I would simply turn off the TV or leave the auditorium. That's me. Nothing that anyone else does pertains to me. They are not my responsibility. I am responsible ONLY for myself. My words. My actions. Others are on their own. :)
      April 27, 2017 6:20 AM MDT

• The Germans can never be described as "no nonsense people" they are in fact very guillible.  That's how Hitler was able to sell his evil plan to the population and it's exactly what Frau Merkel has done.  Anyone with a brain the size of a pea would have thought through what would happen if tides of uneducated people who were from a completely different culture would swarm  into Germany but she managed to convince the Germans that it was the humanitarian thing to do and initially rolled out the red carpet for them, she later tried to pay them to go home. When I saw those misguided Germans holding up signs saying "welcome refugees" (they are immigrants not refugees) I and others knew this was not going to end well.

If you think Merkel didn't have absolute control over the people invited to that meeting then you truly don't understand what was going on.  Those people were hand picked to ensure that Trump would look bad.  I lived in Germany for years, I still have some family members there, I know the mindset of the Germans and Merkel is a manipulative woman. 

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 26, 2017 9:19 PM MDT
      April 26, 2017 8:52 PM MDT

• Lets have a think here Frau Merkel invited unlimited immigrants into Germany who in turn have raped and molested women and even little girls in alarming numbers and the immigrants continue to arrive so the rapes will continue to rise.  Women have been told not to go out alone at night because of Frau Merkel's actions so I think she's the last person in the world to be singling out one man's alleged treatment of women. 
      April 25, 2017 10:00 PM MDT

Do you support booing? Ivanka was an INVITED GUEST. Whether what she said was agreeable to the attendees or not I think displaying good manners would not have been out of line. They certainly didn't need to clap or cheer. But booing? Not my cuppa tea. Thank you for your response Yogafan and Happy Wednesday! :)
      April 26, 2017 6:57 AM MDT

• NO I don't support booing under any circumstances that is not what I said, what I said was that Frau Merkel is the last person in the world to criticize anyone regarding sexual assaults on women because she certainly has blood on her hands, the women and children of Germany are not safe anymore because of her actions. 

It was a set up!  Frau Merkel was hacked off because Trump's idea of blocking immigrants who's identity and background could not be verified clashed with her own idiotic plan of inviting anybody who felt like sucking on Europe's generous benefits system to just come on in.  The whole of Europe is in absolute chaos because of this madwoman's actions and I don't know if it can ever be the same without a civil war.

The audience was carefully selected to harass this INVITED GUEST, you only have to look at the sly expression on Merkel's face to see that she was enjoying every minute of it. Trump should never have sent his daughter there, perhaps he was trying to reach out to Merkel but she's a devious woman and saw the opportunity to throw mud at Trump.

Incidentally I don't think Trump's daughter is accountable for her father's actions any more that any of us should be held accountable for what our parents do or don't do.
      April 26, 2017 9:07 PM MDT

I did not realize any of that Yogafan. It makes me sad to learn of it. Anyone who sets someone up is not my cuppa tea in any way. I agree that Ivanka is not responsible for her father's actions/words. But she IS responsible for telling the truth which she does not do when it pertains to him. She surely must have seen/heard that Access Hollywood clip where daddy dearest bragged about grabbing women by the crotch. She consistently says he is wonderful in his treatment of women. That is bullsh**. He is on tape over the years demeaning them in many ways. She ignores that. I fault her for that. She is responsible for turning a blind eye on what he is and lying about him. That is all on her. Thank you for your thoughtful and informative reply. I appreciate it. Happy Thursday! This post was edited by RosieG at April 28, 2017 8:16 AM MDT
      April 27, 2017 3:50 AM MDT

I wonder how things would have turned out in Germany if Hitler had been booed more frequently by more of the people instead of being left to ferment and grow until his brand of evil had poisoned a large portion of the world.

The issue is not Hitler being compared to Trump or his spawn---the issue is that one can "polite" himself and others to death when choosing not to offend based on a social guideline.
      April 27, 2017 9:11 AM MDT

i think its rude
      April 27, 2017 4:43 PM MDT