Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Does such a thing exist? An "IDEAL" wartime president? Of what would that consist and why?

Does such a thing exist? An "IDEAL" wartime president? Of what would that consist and why?

Trump never served in the military and never served in government. How far is he from the IDEAL wartime prez? Or is he simply perfect? Why?

Posted - April 25, 2017

Responses

Trump's the last person I'd want in charge when it comes to war..  the very, very last.. Are there better? Yes, of course... I am not well versed in war history - I avoid war history like the plague.. but from what I have seen Winston Churchill was pretty good back when.... he seemed to be able to inspire the people, to make them feel that he had their interests at heart.. and I am sure he did.. war is never nice but if it has to be you would want it to be someone who truly put the country first.
      April 25, 2017 11:42 AM MDT

You can always count on Donald  J. Trump putting himself/his interests FIRST/LAST/IN-BETWEEN. Always. One thing he never flipflops on. With everything else he is a Tumbleweed blowing hither and yon depending upn which direction the biggest wind is coming from. The person who gets his ear last is the one he listens to. He takes pride in having no core ideology. No values. Nothing to anchor him. That's how and why he flipflops so often. Nothing to tether him with. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      April 29, 2017 4:58 AM MDT