Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "North Korea Nuke Test Worries Rise". We are told war is NOT imminent. When WILL we know? When a nuclear device hits our shores?

"North Korea Nuke Test Worries Rise". We are told war is NOT imminent. When WILL we know? When a nuclear device hits our shores?

Posted - April 25, 2017

Responses

I am equally worried about Western nukes and Korean nukes.

A bit more worried about the Western ones actually, there is a heck of a lot of them.
      April 25, 2017 10:58 AM MDT

Can Trump trigger them or does he need to go through others JakobA? Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :) Besides Trump who in the west is as loony toony and loose cannony? :)
      April 26, 2017 8:20 AM MDT

He can theoretically order them used, but unless congress have officially OK'ed a war that would be an order the generals should disobey. An illegal order.

I think that is why GWB started iraq-2 by sending troopers from the home guard (mostly trained for search and rescue), rather than regular trained soldiers, Somehow he had managed to get full control of the home guard 'in emergencies' AND he already had the right to declare an emergency for whichever reason he chose. Then as the home guard floundered in Iraq the army-generals had to agree to move in, in order to save them.
      April 28, 2017 7:54 AM MDT

So he did it a**-backwards. And got away with it. The Donald gets away with everything.  I wonder why? Thank you for your thoughtful and helpful reply JakobA! :)
      April 29, 2017 4:02 AM MDT

Every word out of their mouths has been blatant lies....we'll know nothing until it happens
      April 25, 2017 1:57 PM MDT

I certainly can't dispute or refute that Xena. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      April 26, 2017 8:20 AM MDT

Happy Thursday Rosie!

April 27, 2017 8:29 AM MDT

Thank you Xena and Happy Saturday to you! :)
      April 29, 2017 4:03 AM MDT

Posturing. Empty threats. By best estimates, North Korea has fewer than ten nuclear devices and isn't able to build many more of them, it doesn't have the uranium (it's processed all that China let them have) and nobody will give them any. The more he tests, the fewer he will have left so it's probably a good thing.
    Let's face it, his ICBM fizzled so he can't deliver what he's threatening. ONE missile launched in the direction of a US ally, it's taken out by an interceptor and Pyongyang is a cloud of fallout. If the US gets REALLY pissed, South Korea is an island - America DOES actually have the firepower to do that.
      April 25, 2017 4:01 PM MDT

So is this just another HUGE SCAM perpetrated  by Doofus Donny to instill fear? Geez it's  a pain the a ** to have to listen to the guy since every word out of his mouth is a lie! Thank you for your reply Sbf. Do you think the North Korea test failures were due to the US sabotaging them? :)
      April 26, 2017 8:18 AM MDT

did we sabotage anyone? or did he just say we did?
      April 26, 2017 2:32 PM MDT

Trump? He didn't say anything to my knowledge. It was scuttlebutt that was passed around. I don't know the source of  it. Sorry I can't answer your questions Xena. Happy Thursday! :)
      April 27, 2017 5:49 AM MDT

i would hope we dont have a war at all
      April 27, 2017 4:41 PM MDT