Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Does "NEVER AGAIN" apply only to Jews and the Holocaust or does it also apply to people of color in 3rd world countries?

Does "NEVER AGAIN" apply only to Jews and the Holocaust or does it also apply to people of color in 3rd world countries?

Posted - April 25, 2017

Responses

Replace the word "Muslim" or "Mexican" with "Jew" and who does it sound like? Scapegoatism is the refuge of the despot, the only thing that has changed is the target.
      April 25, 2017 3:55 PM MDT

Touche m'dear. At the same time as the Armenian Genocide I read there was also a Greek Genocide. I wonder Sbf how many counties have experienced Genocides? I'm gonna Google that question and see what I get. Probably it  will make me cry. Sometimes ignorance is truly bliss. Thank you for your reply! I know in Vilnius Lithuania 70,000 Jews were exterminated. The village was wiped off the map. How many times has that happened in how places over how many years? SIGH.:(
      April 26, 2017 8:37 AM MDT

Bosnia, Chechnya, Rwanda, Sri Lanka - it's still happening 
      April 26, 2017 6:08 PM MDT

I know. I Googled "how many genocides have there been worldwide" because I was going to list them all in an Answermug question. There are too many to list. Very depressing. :( Thank you for your reply Sbf! :)
      April 27, 2017 4:40 AM MDT

i would think it applies to everybody
      April 27, 2017 4:40 PM MDT