Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Is no place to park my 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor a first world problem?

Is no place to park my 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor a first world problem?

What do I do with the boat and jet skis?

Posted - April 26, 2017

Responses

• Does that Raptor have thin-walled sissy street tires and "pretty" chrome rims?

Pet Peeve #132
      April 26, 2017 9:12 AM MDT

• WORD!!!   I crack up at that chit too.  So stupid!

Hell with Ford Raptors now that that Chevy came out with that Colorado ZR2.   
      April 26, 2017 9:39 AM MDT

• Where I live, the only people driving those have outta-state plates.  Ridiculous and useless.
    What can you expect from people who iron their camouflage pants.

I can beat that...weekend warrior bikers who are accountants, bankers, etc with their sparkly new Harley's and their fresh oiled leather jackets and 1-day beard growth playing Rebel without ballz.   LMFAO This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 26, 2017 8:12 PM MDT
      April 26, 2017 9:45 AM MDT

• They're the only ones who can afford new Harley's any more.

How about  "hunters"   who pay to shoot a corn fed domestic deer inside a fence then post the rack on facebook?
      April 26, 2017 9:55 AM MDT

• How about them? We should hunt them!
    Disgusting POS.

You beat me on that one. If they can't get their boots dirty, field dress and drag their own kill out of the forest, they should be treated like the garbage they are. My other half caught a guy with RI Plates shooting at a turkey (out of season) roadside out of the window of his car for real... This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 26, 2017 8:13 PM MDT
      April 26, 2017 10:03 AM MDT

•   It's not hunting,  it's shooting livestock
      April 26, 2017 10:12 AM MDT

• Though I love the taste of moose meat, I'm torn because I feel the same way about hunting them. It's like shooting a cow.
    I guess it's my personal experience with these critters. I see them all the time and it's not uncommon to walk within 50 feet of the house on their way down hill to the reservoir.  
      April 26, 2017 10:16 AM MDT

• All those antlered bastards act different outside of hunting season and in spots they know there isn't any pressure though.
      April 26, 2017 4:04 PM MDT

• Oooo  here is another one.  

Guys who have a 45ft Formula, Baja, or Cigarette 1 but with twin small-blocks with stupid pointless mini blowers and open exhaust so it makes a lot of noise matched with Alpha 1 outdrives and can't drag it's @$$ over 40 miles an hour? While I'm smoking them in a 20ft with a stock Evinrude 150 V6 two stroke.
      April 26, 2017 10:00 AM MDT

• I'm not too up on the aquatics, but I know exactly what you are talking about. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

These are the guys who have to have the biggest and the best of everything. They cry when they get slapped
      April 26, 2017 10:05 AM MDT

• If your off-shore cigarette boat doesn't do at least 80 there isn't a point to it and it isn't bad-a$$.   It's just purty BS.
      April 26, 2017 10:08 AM MDT

• I digress a bit, but did you know that in New Hampshire waters, It's illegal to sleep overnight on your boat?
    Has been for a very long time. Kills me seeing all these big boats with cabins docked on the big lakes. lol
      April 26, 2017 10:12 AM MDT

• Really?   What kinda of bullchit is that?   So houseboats are illegal then?
      April 26, 2017 12:38 PM MDT

• No...silly goose
    You just can't sleep overnight in them

The reason is (was) based on the fact that at one time, land owners managed to land lock lakes in the state to keep out the "riff raff". The state made that practice illegal for lakes and ponds over a certain acreage. SO all lakes and ponds above a certain size were required to have "public access". Move forward a little...wealthy landowners being pissed off at that (under the guise of safety concerns) managed to get a bill passed banning the overnight occupation of all boats. 

NH is not the "Live Free Or Die" state that many think it is... We got some sleazy mofos here

April 26, 2017 2:09 PM MDT

• That sucks.    That's some BS that people are that greedy they think they have rights to navigable water ways like that.

When I say houseboats I meant boats people actually live in.    Here some people will build one and anchor or dock it at their waterfront property.  Especially summer properties.   That way they don't pay any taxes on a home or cottage and just have to pay the standard DMV fees ever 4 years for a watercraft.
      April 26, 2017 4:09 PM MDT

• Nope...they would be illegal
      April 26, 2017 4:38 PM MDT

• Nope...Houseboats OK on NH ponds and lakes... you just can't spend the night
      April 26, 2017 8:15 PM MDT

Don't HATE ;)
      April 26, 2017 8:39 PM MDT

• Speaking of which, you gents have these monster trucks, yet crawl over railroad tracks and speed bumps like a Gramma. I demand some air under those tires cuz I certainly do in my Focus.
      April 26, 2017 9:43 AM MDT

• POSERS! the lot of them! LOL
      April 26, 2017 9:47 AM MDT

• I never owned a monster truck and I am not a gent.
      April 26, 2017 10:08 AM MDT

• I park next to a dude at work with a F-150. Compared to what I drive it's a monster truck. Barely fits in the parking space. What would you rather I call you? 
      April 26, 2017 10:19 AM MDT

• Get your act together girl.  You're gonna lose your card if don't get a Subaru Forester or Outback.
      April 26, 2017 12:40 PM MDT

• The hatchback was cheaper and had more do dads. Even so, this is just temporary, then I get something more my style.
      April 26, 2017 3:10 PM MDT