Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Per Trump. "It's getting better and better and better. A lot of people are really liking it". TRUMPCARE 2! Enough detail for you? WHERE?

Per Trump. "It's getting better and better and better. A lot of people are really liking it". TRUMPCARE 2! Enough detail for you? WHERE?

Posted - April 27, 2017

Responses

i dont really know much about it to be honest
      April 27, 2017 11:17 AM MDT

Hi Rosie:

It won't pass either, so I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
      April 27, 2017 11:23 AM MDT

Why do Republicans keep beating that dead horse Stu? What's the point I believe the MAJORITY of Americans (including many Republicans) want to FIX the Affordable Health Care Act  and want bipartisan effort to go toward that goal. This repeal nonsense is so weird. Why do they keep at it?   Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      April 28, 2017 3:56 AM MDT

• It will end up being ObamaCare "repackaged", before the Freedom Caucus will even consider. Obviously Trump would take full credit for passing "HIS" repeal and replace promise. 
      April 27, 2017 11:40 AM MDT

I believe the majority of Americans (including Republicans) want Congress to work in a bipartisan way to FIX the Affordable Health Care Act!. This repeal and replace nonsense isn't what we the people want. These pols WORK FOR US not themselves. When are they gonna wake up and smell the coffee Jett? Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      April 28, 2017 3:58 AM MDT