Active Now

Malizz
Thebigd
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Anyone up for sharing a joke?

Anyone up for sharing a joke?

If not here, where do others place jokes? Just a joke, no disrespect meant. Let me know if not to be posted here. 

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. 

He soon realized she was heading straight towards his seat

As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his.

Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurted out, " Business trip or pleasure?"

She turned, smiled and said, "Business. " I'm going to the Annual Nympho- maniacs of America Convention in Boston ." 

He swallowed hard. 

Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs. 

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?" 

" Lecturer,"   she responded. 

" I use information that I have learned from my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality." 

Really?"  he said. 

"And what kind of myths are there?" 

" Well,"  she explained, "One popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. 

Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Jewish descent who are the best. 

I have also discovered that the lover with absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck." 

Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "  I'm sorry,"   she said, " I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don't even know your name..." 

"Tonto," the man said, 

" Tonto Goldstein, but my friends call me Bubba."

Posted - April 27, 2017

Responses

Pretty good one. I'm Jewish...one outta three ain't bad. This post was edited by Element 99 at April 27, 2017 5:10 PM MDT
      April 27, 2017 3:16 PM MDT

cant think of one right now
      April 27, 2017 3:20 PM MDT

• Anytime you feel like popping one up, I'll be sure and catch! 
      April 27, 2017 3:36 PM MDT

Why don't elves drive Mokes?
    Moking is hazardous to your elf.

I'll see myself out now ...
      April 27, 2017 9:29 PM MDT

• In my days of moking, I would have never got it .. lol
      April 27, 2017 9:38 PM MDT

Couple of buddies are out hunting when one guy suddenly collapses to the ground and remains motionless. His friend observes his eyes are glazed and there is no pulse so he calls 911 for help and informs the dispatch the condition of his friend. 
    Operator: 'could you make sure he is dead'?
    A loud bang is heard... guy comes back on the phone says 'ok now what'?
      April 27, 2017 10:12 PM MDT

• Good One! Thanks for sharing :)
      April 28, 2017 6:01 AM MDT