Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What is the best weapon a Prez has to use against those he dislikes who dislike him? Sic the IRS on them? What else?

What is the best weapon a Prez has to use against those he dislikes who dislike him? Sic the IRS on them? What else?

Trump is a very vindictive guy. Anything he can do to "get back at" folks who think he is a jerk he would probably LOVE. Does a prez have the power to destroy a citizen just because the citizen can't stand him and says so?

Posted - April 28, 2017

Responses

Hi Rosie:

President Obama certainly was known for using the IRS.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRS_targeting_controversy
      April 28, 2017 8:54 AM MDT

Once again you did not answer my question. What is the BEST prez weapon in your opinion? Trump uses  Twitter to Twitter-BASH. How effective is he? He has something like 30 bazillion followers who suck up every word he says and believe him to be the one and only bastion of truth in a world filled with liars. Are you one of  them? Besides the IRS which was a swag (stupid wild-ass guess) on my part , can YOU come up with anything useful/helpful/ substantive?. If so I'd like to see it. Thank you for showing up Stu.
      April 28, 2017 3:46 PM MDT

Hi Rosie:

You asked about the IRS and I answered. Peace.
      April 28, 2017 4:23 PM MDT

not sure
      April 28, 2017 4:46 PM MDT