Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Does Trump have the power to destroy a citizen who can't stand him and says so? How would he go about it?

Does Trump have the power to destroy a citizen who can't stand him and says so? How would he go about it?

Posted - April 28, 2017

Responses

Hi Rosie:

Not unless the first amendment gets repealed, and I can't see that happening anytime soon.
      April 28, 2017 1:16 PM MDT

I wouldn't put it past him. The bloke is so vindictive and needy. If EVERYONE doesn't love him he has hissy fits 24/7 and Twitters constantly. I think he will do whatever the he** he puts his mind to .He got elected prez. Anything he wants his worshippers will give him. The toadies/sycophants/lemmings. He is in the catbird seat. Life is just a bowl of pitless cherries. He selected folks like Sessions who are spienless gutless yes men and will roll over for him. Wait and see if you don't believe me. Thank you for your reply. FYI I HOPE you are ENTIRELY right and I am ENTIRELY  wrong. But so far Trump has gotten away with murder. What difference will a few more bodies make in the scheme of things? Thank you for your reply StuBABRefugee. You've been on Answermug long enough. Can't you ever let "AB Refugee" go? Inquiring minds wanna know. :)
      April 28, 2017 3:05 PM MDT

Maybe, I've never given the ABRefugee thing much thought. As far as President Trump, he hasn't done anything akin to repealing a constitutional amendment, which would take a vote of 2/3ds of all 50 states. Not happening in our lifetime.
      April 28, 2017 4:22 PM MDT

i would hope not
      April 28, 2017 4:45 PM MDT